You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 29, 2024 11:43 am  #1

New Crying Questionnaire

As many of you will know I'm interested in the science of crying and finding out more about what makes people cry and how often they cry. To this end I have a fairly comprehensive questionnaire which I'd be hugely grateful if folks on this forum would consider completing.

It is big and will take a bit of time to complete - roughly 30 minutes or so - but you can save and return so you don't need to do it in one sitting.

The URL is - www.surveyhero.com/c/crying 

It is completely confidential - if you are comfortable doing so however I'd be grateful if you would consider adding your forum username in the last section. It would be interesting for me to tie up the responses to posts you have made on the forum in the past.

Huge thanks in advance for your help - it's very much appreciated - any questions fire away, Once I get enough responses I'll be sure to share some of the statistics that emerge. I will not share any personal or individual information from individual responses.  

March 29, 2024 4:56 pm  #2

Re: New Crying Questionnaire

Interesting questionnaire. So much of it relates to my distant past that it was hard to know how to answer some of the questions.

"We have our stalking memories, and they will demand their rightful tears."
Anonymous

April 1, 2024 2:46 pm  #3

Re: New Crying Questionnaire

caircair wrote:

Interesting questionnaire. So much of it relates to my distant past that it was hard to know how to answer some of the questions.

Yes, it can be difficult to remember for some people - I had someone in their 80's complete the questionnaire and it was a challenge to remember when they saw their parents cry as they passed away about 30 years ago!

Thank you so much for completing it.

To everyone, please feel free to share the link to anyone you feel you can ask to complete this - the more responses I get the better the stats will be.

Board footera