You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 2, 2013 12:25 am  #1

Fetish and artistic pursuits

Inspired by the general New Year's wishes in the "Lounge" part of the forum, I realize that I want to make a New Year's resolution for this year... that I will put more of my fetish into my art.  I don't want to get more specific than that on the forum, but I think it's a much healthier way to express it and make better use of the fetish than trying to search for fulfillment on the internet! 

Can anyone relate?  Any stories about expressing your fetish in healthy ways (in the real, non-online world) that others wouldn't even recognize as fetish indulgence?  Gotta love having that little secret while you're in the process of having fun... kind of makes it more exciting than if others knew...

January 2, 2013 2:43 am  #2

Re: Fetish and artistic pursuits

I'll just keep borrowing DVDs and checking out movies and TV shows w/ good crying scenes.  I'd also troll YouTube, but they're making it much harder to find what I'm looking for.

"We have our stalking memories, and they will demand their rightful tears."
Anonymous

January 2, 2013 2:54 pm  #3

In highschool i wrote a  long poem about my fetish. It's called Dacryphile and it's about a child-like muse that embraces a man while he breaks down. I described in detail every level of emotion before he actually breaks down and the muse takes him away in her world.
I would have posted it here if had written the poem in english but it's written in my native language.

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

January 2, 2013 3:09 pm  #4

I love this. I'm a professional musician, and you'd be surprised how erotic it can be to attempt to move one's audience with music. I often think as I'm performing that I have the power to manipulate an entire audience's emotions and take them wherever I desire in the moment. It's one of my favorite things about performing.

I also love drawing. I did a study several years ago on the human face, and while I drew a range of expressions, I concentrated heavily on crying faces. It was fascinating to draw faces in many different contortions of sobs. In fact, I think I might do something like that again, now that I'm more experienced. 

January 2, 2013 4:29 pm  #5

I have the art skills of a howler monkey. However, this didn't stop me from sketching women's crying faces since I was a little kid. I can never get the BLT right, but I can indulge myself anyway.

Ugly crying is pretty crying

Board footera