You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 11, 2013 1:24 am  #1

Jimmy Kimmel

Jimmy Kimmel talks about his Uncle Frank. Sad, funny, and you can really tell how much he loved him. Kinda long, watch in succession

The links are deleted since I feel they violate the board rules. However, you can still discuss it ~ TorNorth

"...men do not cry. They will do anything BUT cry. They stop themselves crying. And eventually they do cry if it is bad enough. So that's how you know with a man how bad it is for him. Because he would've stopped himself...Men always cry like that. They don't cry and in the end they do and if they do then it's overwhelming." ~Michael Caine

January 12, 2013 7:40 pm  #2

Re: Jimmy Kimmel

Wow, that was amazing.  I love it when a funny guy dares to expose that emotional side of himself.  Sexy!!!  He laid his heart bare.  He knew he was going to cry and just went for it anyway.  That takes guts.  I love how it's real.  True unintentional crying is so sexy, and I love when it's a famous celeb (like in interviews) as opposed to someone I've never seen or heard of before.

Thanks for sharing!

January 12, 2013 8:10 pm  #3

That's certainly some good crying here, very heart wrenching..

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

January 13, 2013 4:43 am  #4

Curious as to your reasoning TorNorth.

"...men do not cry. They will do anything BUT cry. They stop themselves crying. And eventually they do cry if it is bad enough. So that's how you know with a man how bad it is for him. Because he would've stopped himself...Men always cry like that. They don't cry and in the end they do and if they do then it's overwhelming." ~Michael Caine

January 13, 2013 1:11 pm  #5

No media material of people crying over the death of a loved one (friends and relatives), since it may be percieved in a wrong way. 

Ugly crying is pretty crying

January 14, 2013 2:16 am  #6

I wondered why it had been deleted too -- didn't even notice that it might be off-limits!  I'm sure in cases like this, it's not that people on the forum would be judgmental about other people's tastes in crying material but that the mods just want to be careful of what potential harm might come to the forum/community if "the public" found certain posts or links here (I'm relieved not to be a mod, actually, as I don't have to make those kinds of decisions!)

It's still one of my fave things I've seen in a while, though, because I have a thing for crying "out of context."  A comedian TV host crying on his own show sure does hit that chord for me.  Trying to think of another type of situation where crying out of context has occured and been hot, like places or situations where crying is the last thing you would expect to see, but, BOOM, it happens.  Drawing a blank right now, but this happens in real life too, of course, not just TV.  Also, it's not the first time a comedian host has cried real tears on his own show (or nearly cried, or at least looked genuniely shaken up).  Naming off the top of my head, I can think of David Letterman, Jon Stewart...

Last edited by woundedpuppy (January 16, 2013 12:02 am)

January 15, 2013 11:10 pm  #7

Pretty much. There's actually a great deal of material that I refrained from posting here, because of the rule above. I don't have a problem if anyone does get turned on by Kimmel crying over the death of his uncle, since I know they mean no malice. However, our aim is to make sure this site doesn't potentially come across too offensive, and lead to being pulled.  

Ugly crying is pretty crying

January 16, 2013 1:17 am  #8

If anyone really, really needs to see it - you can find the clip on YouTube.

"We have our stalking memories, and they will demand their rightful tears."
Anonymous

January 16, 2013 1:31 am  #9

I don't get turned on (in the literal sense) by much, actually.  Most times, I just find that the person becomes more attractive, so it's more of a mental thing.  Then I really want to see them cry longer and harder, fight more, try to hide it (or give in with a sheepish "I'm caught!" look)... it's insatiable!  In fact, my need for more *intense* crying clips has increased since I first joined the forum, due to desensitization from seeing so many crying clips, I guess... arrgh!!

Maybe I could get more turned on if I pretended I was actually *with* the guys touching and comforting them, but I can't really be bothered to fantasize to clips anymore... which isn't a bad thing, actually...

Anyway, even knowing this wasn't a literal turn-on for me, I can only imagine the HORROR most people would feel (especially him!!!) knowing that people with a "crying fetish" were watching that (even if they felt a nice nuturing feeling toward him).  In fact, now I'm paranoid that he could see this thread if he googled his name (though it would probably be the least of his real problems).  We hide our identities behind screen names for a reason!!!  But I have been hiding this fetish for years, so what else is new?  And actually, on my old Yahoo crying group, I remember that I didn't even allow any real crying clips!  Just actors... people being paid to cry and probably taking pride in how well they cried because it was called for in the scene they were in and they were just playing a character.  Yep, I'll admit it, I was a wimp moderator when all the responsibility fell on my shoulders.  So I feel grateful we get to see as many real tears here as we do!

The good news, guys, is that we can always EMAIL each other stuff that doesn't fit forum policies over our own private email accounts (just create a fake one if you don't have one already and you want to hide your identity).  I REALLY hope people continue to share the wealth -- you can always PM the regulars to announce a good new find!  Hey, it's more fun to share, right??  OK, at the very least, drop *ME* a PM...

Last edited by woundedpuppy (January 16, 2013 1:37 am)

January 16, 2013 3:10 am  #10

OMG, so I googled to see what would come up, and it turns out he also gets emotional and loses control of his voice on ANOTHER episode when he talks about a recent tragedy not involving him.  Certainly understandable given the magnitude and horrific shock of the event, but an unexpected find nonetheless.  He even admits he has trouble controlling his emotions.  I just want to hug him now for being so sensitive.

Board footera