You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 13, 2013 10:34 pm  #1

me

hi, everybody.  My "thing" is pictures and videos of women and girls crying and wiping their eyes and blowing their noses with handkerchiefs or tissues.  You all seem like nice folks, so I thought I'd take this plunge, as it were,  I teach Sunday School at a Baptist church.  None of my family or friends know about my interest in crying nor will they.  Never have been married...engaged three different times but thye didn't work out.  I play a fair folk guitar and have a CD collection that goes from Bill Monroe and Roy Acuff on the one hand to Robert Johnson, Leadbelly, and Blind Blake on the other.  If I see somebody crying in real life, my one rule is, FIRST, DO NO HARM.  If I can help them in any way, I do my best to...as I'm sure any of you guys would.  I'm not a big sports fan, but I am something of an outdoors addict and I like to hunt and fish.  I'm looking forward to getting to know you all.

February 13, 2013 10:46 pm  #2

Re: me

Welcome, handkerchief!  I look forward to reading more posts from you!

"We have our stalking memories, and they will demand their rightful tears."
Anonymous

February 14, 2013 12:20 am  #3

Welcome, handkerchief!  You will find many other folks here who like videos and pics of females crying.  What sort of things make you cry and how often do you tend to cry?  You don't have to answer, but just curious (I usually ask newbies to describe their fetish and what they like about crying, but you've basically answered that one already!)   

February 14, 2013 9:34 pm  #4

Welcome to the forum, I hope you enjoy it here.

February 15, 2013 4:23 pm  #5

Welcome to the forum!

Board footera