You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 15, 2013 7:36 pm  #1

Tiziano Ferro/ italian singer cries in his music video ( hot shit)

Too bad this is not in HD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4mvG15meMY

I wish i knew Italian, all i can say is that the title translates such as ''I still know how to cry at my age''

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

February 15, 2013 7:45 pm  #2

Re: Tiziano Ferro/ italian singer cries in his music video ( hot shit)

This is the original version of the clip, it's a bit different but at the end the crying parts are very clear.. so hoot , wow!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFpGSaer2Ts

Ph my!! I also found this clip where he cries during a music television show after he listen to this couple's performance :

http://www.teamworld.it/news/musica/artisti/tiziano-ferro/tiziano-ferro-piange-a-la-voz-ecco-il-perche/

Last edited by psychic_girl (February 15, 2013 8:20 pm)

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

February 15, 2013 10:30 pm  #3

I want to be the girl in the video...can you imagine a full day of comforting a hot guy as he cried...?!

"...men do not cry. They will do anything BUT cry. They stop themselves crying. And eventually they do cry if it is bad enough. So that's how you know with a man how bad it is for him. Because he would've stopped himself...Men always cry like that. They don't cry and in the end they do and if they do then it's overwhelming." ~Michael Caine

February 16, 2013 12:13 am  #4

I was thinking the same thing!

"We have our stalking memories, and they will demand their rightful tears."
Anonymous

February 16, 2013 12:51 am  #5

The second YouTube clip says its not available in my country but I saw the first one.  Great clip for showing a girl's involvement... I feel like I should study her moves to pick up tips, LOL.  Not that anything ever seems to happen where I'm within arm's reach of a crying guy that I can do that to (or it happens once a decade, maybe), but to make my fantasies more, um, smooth and flowing, I mean... 

Last edited by woundedpuppy (February 16, 2013 12:52 am)

February 16, 2013 2:16 am  #6

Wounded pyuppy try this link : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiBU_vetncc

Woody Harrelson

February 16, 2013 4:15 am  #7

I have to say I liked the first video better.  Oh, and the link you left had the lyrics in Italian, so I was able to do a VERY rough English translation (thank you, google translator!)

Like an earthquake in a desert ...
that falls apart and I am dead and nobody has noticed.
Everyone knows that in case of danger only those who can fly well,
then if you exclude aviators, hawks, clouds, airplanes, eagles and angels, keep you
and I wonder now that you do,
that no one will come to save,
congratulations on the life of a champion
insults to the mistake of a penalty.

And I feel like someone who knows how to cry even at my age
and I always thank those who can cry at night at my age
and my life that have given me so much,
love, joy, pain, everything
but thanks to those who can always forgive the door at my age.

Of course it has never been easy,
watching life as we observed a blind man,
because what is said can hurt,
But what is written cannot hurt to die.

And I feel like someone who knows how to cry even at my age
and I always thank those who can cry at night at my age
and my life that have given me so much,
love, joy, pain, everything
but thanks to those who can always forgive the door at my age.

And that life holds for you what you need hope
And cry for bad things and good things I hope
no hard feelings
And your fears are well
The joy of failure then becomes love
Even if it is only the chaos of rhetoric mixes the gestures and words and changes
It is because God suggested to me that I have forgiven
And what he says, I heard

At night at my age
At night at my ...

"We have our stalking memories, and they will demand their rightful tears."
Anonymous

February 16, 2013 1:29 pm  #8

Oh yeah, I like the first video way better (though thanks for the soccer version link).  In the first video, I actually wish they'd spent a bit more time on the shot from 3:06-3:08 -- it looks like they're actually "communicating" with each other in that shot, which is a big part of my thing.  Beyond the physical emotional display, I want a linking of the minds and a guy's willingness to explain what's going on in his soul -- what he is crying about.

Upon watching it again, it's actually just a little moment of eye contact, but I guess it spoke to me.  I love eye contact (although I know it's hard for a crying guy to maintain because he's so embarrassed).  But overall, wow, this video really is like a full on make-out session for crying fetishists.  I'll live vicariously through her, I guess...

Last edited by woundedpuppy (February 16, 2013 1:38 pm)

February 16, 2013 3:17 pm  #9

Thank you for translation Caircair, i also found one on a site and i was about to post it here but yours is better. I like the last lines so much :

''And cry for bad things and good things I hope
no hard feelings
And your fears are well
The joy of failure then becomes love
Even if it is only the chaos of rhetoric mixes the gestures and words and changes
It is because God suggested to me that I have forgiven
And what he says, I heard''

They match so well with the intensity of his crying at the end of the clip. I think i like the second clip more even if it's less crying. It doesn't give all on a plate and then there are those verses at the end where we see glimpses of the singer's breakdown and then the girlfriend's concern. it's magnificent!

I like at the very last when their faces meet and he buries his head on her shoulder, it's such a tender gesture and the crying goes on and on..we don't get to see any closure..

Wounded puppy  you're so right on it being ''a make-out session for crying fetishists''  ) but i think the singer it has to have some sort of crying fetishism himself to bring out such an act. I saw another clip with him which is not about crying, although it has another scene inserted where he's shown teary on a stage..this time he sheds tears of  joy..
And another one where he's got wounds on his face and a tear but they are all drawn on the computer. It's still cool though. i'll post these clips as well, on this thread.. )
What i saw yesterday evening still lingers in my mind and i simply love his song, it's so intense...

Woody Harrelson

February 16, 2013 4:37 pm  #10

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZkUWRqACfs

The scene is very short at 3' 04 but it contrasts well with the rest of the clip..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKgKGlZYrAU

Woody Harrelson

Board footera