You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 16, 2013 12:04 am  #1

movies

Have any of y'all ever watched any Doris Day movies?  That lady did her share of weeping and wailing back in the day, and she usually had a handkerchief.  I think her best crying was in Pillow Talk, but there are some good scenes in That Touch of Mink, Love Me or Leave Me, Do Not Disturb, and others.  Another romantic comedy with a good handkerchief scene toward the end is The Courtship of Eddie's Father from 1962.  Also, Gaily, Gaily from I think 1970.  Maybe some of y'all have your own movies that have special scenes.
     I've been asked what makes me cry.  Tell y'all the truth, I'm not much of a crier myself.  I don't know many guys in this neck of the woods that are.  Maybe it's a Deep South back of the swamp culture thing.  I don't think less of or respect less a man who does cry easy, and I trust nobody will hold my lack of crying against me.  Like the Book says, "Judge not lest ye be judged", right? 

February 16, 2013 1:21 am  #2

Re: movies

handkerchief wrote:

Tell y'all the truth, I'm not much of a crier myself.  I don't know many guys in this neck of the woods that are.  Maybe it's a Deep South back of the swamp culture thing.

I don't know guys who are criers either, and I'm in Canada, so it's definitely not just where you live!  

I don't know much about handkerchief scenes as it's not the focus of my fetish, but there are definitely people on here who are into handkerchiefs and tissues (check out the Related Fetishes section of the forum if you haven't already).  Hmm, come to think of it (and I'm only interested in male clips), I just had a look at what I posted in Related Fetishes and Don Draper did a pretty good job with a handkerchief in Mad Men... and I seem to remember Howard Wolowitz grabbing a tissue in a nice crying scene in The Big Bang Theory (though I forget what he actually did with it).  You know, I guess the needing of it is kind of cute in general.  Like, my fetish seems to focus on vulnerability, helplessness,  neediness... so I can see how tissues and handkerchiefs would fit with that.

Bring on more clips, people! 

February 16, 2013 1:43 am  #3

Re: movies

p.s. You'll probably also want to check out this older thread from the video section, if you haven't already:

http://cryinglovers.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=45

Board footera