You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 16, 2011 7:33 am  #1

My first obs on this forum

Hey guys,
I have obs to share my first one on this forum even though I posted on the old forum lol Anyway this is interesting because its never happened to me before and I'm wondering what set it off or if any of you guys had had it happen to you before? I was fine before this happened. So I had a nap I had a pretty hetic day before which made me get a headache that doesnt usually bother me it went away; anyway when I woke up from my nap I didnt know where I was I felt so awful I was trying to do things but all I did was cry for like a good hour I did feel better after I did and my nose is raw from blowing it, but yeah have any of you had that reaction? Now I feel silly posting this but I just wanted to share, thanks for listening. I hope you liked my first obs, I'm a bit nervous posting them. LOL But I sure am happy this forums back.

Last edited by raindance85 (August 16, 2011 7:34 am)

August 16, 2011 1:38 pm  #2

Re: My first obs on this forum

I'm glad you felt better after crying! I know what you mean, though. I think I've experienced something similar. Sometimes, I wake up feeling really stressed out, disoriented, or whatever, especially if my day has been particularly stressful. I think you just needed to get out your emotional stress, and it sounds like it worked!

Don't be too nervous about posting observations! I love reading yours, and I'm so glad you did post.

August 16, 2011 11:00 pm  #3

Aww thanks carrotcake, I'm glad I'm not alone in that situation, I'm glad I'm feeling better too. Also happy you love reading my obs. I'll be sure to post more if I have any more.

August 16, 2011 11:19 pm  #4

Facial details!

Ugly crying is pretty crying

August 17, 2011 12:31 am  #5

TorNorth wrote:

Facial details!

My chin was wobbling I wasnt really paying attention but I did feel that. my eyes, face was wet and so was my nose and it was red from blowing as I said. Yep thats how I cry.

Last edited by raindance85 (August 17, 2011 12:32 am)

Board footera