You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 19, 2013 10:18 pm  #1

mister poll

Hello!
I've put together a new poll for men, and if any of our male members care to take a minute and fill it out I'd be very appreciative. I've done a bunch of these in the past (as usual, liberally borrowing language from tearhunter's survey) and it's always kind of fun to see the results.

http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/575529

And if anyone is interested, I can link you back to results in a while, once I get a decent number of responses.

It is such a secret place, the land of tears.
-- Antoine de Saint Exupery, "The Little Prince"

February 20, 2013 9:58 pm  #2

Re: mister poll

I completed your poll - and I don't mind you using text from my survey - your very welcome too 

I'll be interested in the result when you get a few completed responses. You'll probably spot me a mile off as I'm only the second person to complete it !

Apologies not been posting much - It's been and continues to be a very busy time for me - back more soon I hope.

February 20, 2013 10:44 pm  #3

I completed it too. Hmm, I wonder if I should make one for women. Though in my experience most women can't say  what their lips do when they cry, so it might be a waste of time for me. 

Ugly crying is pretty crying

February 21, 2013 8:51 am  #4

You're funny. I for one i would like to complete such a survey and i most certainly have studied myself in the mirror when i cry.You can asumme that some women inadvertently do so when they go to the bathroom while crying to wash their faces or to fix the make-up..

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

February 21, 2013 3:27 pm  #5

Thanks you guys!
Tornorth, it's definitely worth a try. You never know how many women look in the mirror when they cry, or do video diaries or something like that.

It is such a secret place, the land of tears.
-- Antoine de Saint Exupery, "The Little Prince"

February 22, 2013 8:28 pm  #6

psychic_girl wrote:

I for one i would like to complete such a survey and i most certainly have studied myself in the mirror when i cry.

Ooh, tell all! :D About the mouth area especially. 

Ugly crying is pretty crying

Board footera