You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 1, 2013 8:45 pm  #1

Baby Animals?

Hello All,
Does anyone cry when they see tiny new born baby kittens or any baby animals? I sometimes do because seeing them makes me so happy, because any baby animal is just so cute, it's happy tears lol. What about you guys?

March 1, 2013 10:45 pm  #2

Re: Baby Animals?

Yes! I've definitely teared up watching videos of tiny animals. I also saw a cat give birth to an adorable litter of kittens one time, and I cried a little. BF also tears up when he sees an extremely cute and tiny animal. Which I think is adorable, obviously. lol.

March 2, 2013 1:22 am  #3

Not usually, but I volunteer at a shelter for abused farm animals, and last spring a pregnant mare arrived. She was in pretty bad shape, and we weren't sure if the foal would make it. When little Simon was finally born, healthy and beautiful, I welled up a little. There's a lot of death at this place, because of the effects of long term abuse and neglect, and to see a brand new life start with no chance of ever being ill treated was the best possible news.

It is such a secret place, the land of tears.
-- Antoine de Saint Exupery, "The Little Prince"

March 2, 2013 5:13 pm  #4

OHHH, so sweeettt, tiny animals make me sad at times because i fear for their vulnerability and being mistreated. i suffer more if an animal is then a human being

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

March 3, 2013 5:22 pm  #5

I have welled up over adorable things, so I probably have done it with cute little animals too.  

Board footera