You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 21, 2013 6:42 am  #1

observation

Nice observation today, I was late for work and altough I rarely cry, the thought of letting down my boss, who is AWESOME, crushed me.

I was near tears when he walked into his office where I was waiting for him to tell me how much I let him down. But he didn't, he actually told me to take the rest of the day off and that he understood that these things happen, my eye's welled up, but I wasn't embarrased. Then he said, "It's ok, there's no need to cry, and gave me a hug". That's when I nearly lost it, I had to wipe my eyes on my sleeve. I wasn't actually turned on by my own crying untill a few days later when I wasn't mad at myself for being late anymore. The boss has earned my loyality for life for being cool with me crying and being late.

(It's worth mentioning that my boss is a cute guy and I'm a straight girl, but he meant nothing sexual by it, he would have done it for anyone. )

“...you know that a good, long session of weeping can often make you feel better, even if your circumstances have not changed one bit.”
― Lemony Snicket, The Bad Beginning

March 21, 2013 11:15 pm  #2

Re: observation

Neat story... thanks for sharing!

March 21, 2013 11:20 pm  #3

p.s.  Guys being cool about a woman crying is so hot.  Although I've never been turned on by my own crying, I wonder if I might someday get turned on by a guy's sweet and caring reaction to my own crying... hmm, interesting food for thought for me!  And a new incentive to be a bit more open in front of attractive men if I'm feeling a bit emotional! 

March 22, 2013 2:51 am  #4

Great observations, I liked reading it, thanks for sharing.

March 26, 2013 9:57 pm  #5

Great observation, yeah some guys are ok with female tears and emotions (count this one as one of them  )

He obviosuly saw the tears welling up in your eyes but did you allow any tears to fall from your eyes? You mention that you wiped your eyes with your sleeve but were tears on your cheeks as well? Why did you wipe your tears away?

Just interested as usual

Board footera