You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 29, 2013 10:45 am  #1

Aaron Eckhart and Martin Sheen & co crying in Love Happens

There's this scene towards the end of the movie , it starts at aprox 41'00 Eckhart and Sheen sob openly, the other actor, John Carroll Lynch just tears up..

http://www.movie2k.to/movie.php?id=103901&part=2

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

May 29, 2013 8:02 pm  #2

Re: Aaron Eckhart and Martin Sheen & co crying in Love Happens

I can't open movie2k.to, even with VPN :/
I'm guessing the ISP blocks the site..

I'll search the movie.. Thanks for sharing!

May 29, 2013 8:04 pm  #3

Damn, it worked when i posted the link , i guess it's temporary because now i tried to acces it and it gives me error too.

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

May 30, 2013 5:23 am  #4

Very nice scene! Thanks for posting. Wish there would have been more on Aaron's part, though. Although in the context it would've been very uncomfortable. I always see Sheen cry - he is amazing at it. I love when men that you rarely see cry, do, though. I know Leonardo diCaprio can cry - he ALWAYS does; same with Matt Damon - I am ok with that, but Robert Downey, Jr., Aaron Eckhardt, Johnny Depp - full out bawling with the need to be comforted - then I am hooked!

May 30, 2013 8:43 am  #5

Johnny Depp has two or threee crying scenes in Arizona Dream, in one of them he plainly sobs. I used to be obsessed with his crying in my teens. He also played in a movie The Man who Cried but i was disappointed with this movie a lot because his crying lasts only 30 seconds. I guess it's on youtube now anyway

Woody Harrelson

May 30, 2013 4:35 pm  #6

Missyjdma, also posted it in the videos section. I personally don't like it that much because it's too short, his make up deforms his natural traits and the shadows are too strong  for the audience to see any trace of tears.. so we're just left with the sounds and the image of a comforting lover..

Woody Harrelson

May 30, 2013 4:54 pm  #7

Aaron Eckhart sobs and hugs his dog in Rabbit Hole.  Its a pretty cute scene though short

"...men do not cry. They will do anything BUT cry. They stop themselves crying. And eventually they do cry if it is bad enough. So that's how you know with a man how bad it is for him. Because he would've stopped himself...Men always cry like that. They don't cry and in the end they do and if they do then it's overwhelming." ~Michael Caine

May 30, 2013 10:31 pm  #8

Thank you! I wish Aaron's crying scene were longer in both Love Happens & Rabbit Hole..
My image of him was always the insane Two Face, so it was pretty good to see him being human & getting emotional.

Johnny Depp in The Libertine -- loved the sobbing sound, but hated the makeup. Also, the scene was too dark, I couldn't see anything.

I want to see Robert Downey Jr. cry more; I loved his crying scenes! Lately his roles are mostly being the tough guy, being Iron Man & Sherlock Holmes.. no chance of seeing him getting emotional..

May 31, 2013 12:54 pm  #9

Have you seen Less then Zero, the Soloist and The Singing Detective?

Woody Harrelson

June 2, 2013 7:20 pm  #10

I skimmed through The Soloist... but somehow couldn't find his crying scene there..

I saw The Singing Detective. Great crying, but I wish it wasn't a musical (the situation was a bit weird). I think I haven't seen Less Than Zero yet... gotta find that one!

Last edited by sakura (June 6, 2013 1:49 am)

Board footera