You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 31, 2013 7:13 pm  #1

Kim Rossi Stuart Crying in Le Chiavi di Casa

there is an italian movie called "the keys to the house", in italian "le chiavi di casa".

the story is about a father and his relationship to his handicaped son who he abandoned at birth.
it is a beautiful and tender movie and the ending, it has a beautiful, honest crying scene with the father, and the son comforting him. very touching and welll acted by the italian actor kim rossi stuart, enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mBk7ruLI0E

it starts around 6 min...

June 2, 2013 12:44 pm  #2

Re: Kim Rossi Stuart Crying in Le Chiavi di Casa

I love it ! it's so tender and sad at the same time. thank you for the post..i'll try to find the movie as well because i wanna see it in more detail if it;s possible .

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

June 2, 2013 8:44 pm  #3

This is so sweet and touching, thank you for sharing! Love it lots <3
I'm gonna find the movie as well... hopefully I can find English subtitle so I can understand the whole movie.

June 3, 2013 7:19 am  #4

you can find the whole movie on youtube, with subtitles: The Keys To The House / 1

there is another movie with kim rossi stuart, called "senza pelle", where he played a depressed yound man with intense and extremly long crying scenes, but the movie is quite old and diffilcut to find.
i found a trailer, where you can see that the young man is having a nervous breakdown.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWRrvR02c_s

after that scene he is praticaly crying through the whole movie.

June 3, 2013 7:31 am  #5

i found another clip which is a little longer, the scenes are mostly at the end of the clip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHQvexzf_nQ

June 3, 2013 1:02 pm  #6

Thank you soo much for this abcd1234, I'll watch entirely the both movies, this actor's acting is wonderfull. He really cries a lot Senza Belle.

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

June 6, 2013 1:44 am  #7

@abcd1234, thank you sooo much! 
You've made me an instant Kim Rossi Stuart fan now; his acting is brilliant! I'm downloading many of his movies ^^v
If you have more recs of his previous movies, please do let us know.

June 6, 2013 6:52 am  #8

welcome.
i don't know many of his films, since i am not italian (but european ), but we have also a lot of italian film in our movietheatres (both senza pelle and le chiavi I saw in cinema, senza pelle: i saw it even several times, i was a teenager then and skipped school for it)
i also saw ANCHE LIBERO VA BENE, but i dont' remember any particular crying scene.
and when i was a young teenager i remember Fantaghiro, a cheesy fantasy-serie being shown on the telly: there he was really handsome (still is).

June 7, 2013 12:58 am  #9

I just skimmed through Senza Pelle the full movie (without subtitle ^^;), and I practically cried during the last one third of the movie. So saaaad :'(
Kim Rossi Stuart is such a great actor! I love how he can convey his emotions to the audience. His breakdowns felt so real.

I've downloaded Anche Libero Va Bene, will watch that later. Gotta find Fantaghiro.
Thanks so much for the recs!

June 8, 2013 8:53 pm  #10

Does anyone know where I can download Senza Pelle? I cannot find it anywhere! Help!!

Board footera