You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 1, 2013 9:44 am  #1

Sci-fi ish crying story

Richard opened his eyes and noticed two things; 1. He was in an unfamiliar room he couldn't remember being brought into and 2. His body ached from some unknown ailment.

He looked around the room from his bed, checking for clues. It was decorated in a warm shade of light grey a large flat screen TV occupying the wall in front of him. Groping for the remote control he pressed the on switch. A blonde girl in a black pinstripe blouse filled the screen. Although some people might have considered her to be a plain jane, Richard thought she was quite beautiful in a subtle non glamorous

way. Her blonde hair was simply but sexily tied in a ponytail and she had the perfect set of bangs framing her face.

Hey you're awake" the girl told him tenderly. "Would you like some breakfast?"

Richard was momentarily startled for a minute, but recovered quickly enough to reply that yes he would. The girl told him she would be right up and the television went dark. Richard went to look out of the window and saw a lush green meadow with some hills in the background and what seemed like a waterfall. His doorbell bleeped indicating his breakfast had arrived and seconds later the girl on the TV entered. Richard now had an opportunity to see her full outfit. As well as her black blouse she was also wearing a light grey tailored skirt that was long enough to skim the tops of her black knee length boots. Richard was more than a little speechless as his pretty hostess placed his tray down on his bedside table. "If there is anything else you need just call and ask for Sarah" she introduced. "Actually there was" Richard stated when he had his voice back. "The view from my bedroom has a waterfall in the distance. I'd like to see it." Sarah immediately sensing a chance replied; "Of course I'll take you when you're ready." Richard agreed and was startled to see tears brim in the eyes of his blonde companion. "I'll wait for you in the Transportation Centre, bay 17" Sarah informed him a single tear falling down her left cheek. She left the room and started to walk back to the TC to prepare tears of joy simply flooding down her face. (This is Part 1, I'll tidy it up later, to be continued!!)

Last edited by reptongeek (June 1, 2013 11:26 am)

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

June 1, 2013 11:28 am  #2

Re: Sci-fi ish crying story

Sorry it's still a bit messy but I'm on a tablet on the minute, which is perfectly designed to make it's user want to punch a squirrel. Let me know what you think so far and I'll continue

June 9, 2013 7:34 am  #3

Richard was speechless for a few minutes. He wasn't used to seeing somebody cry so easily. He had his breakfast and opened the door to his room, preparing to walk to transportation bay 17. During his journey he noticed that not only was the building near deserted, but all the girls he did see were wearing exactly the same outfit as Sarah. It was very strange. He reached bay 17 without much trouble and sat on the bench provided. A shuttle soon arrived but Sarah wasn't the pilot. "My name is Lindsay" she introduced. "Fly with me if you like?" Richard was very tempted and after a few minutes debate with himself climbed abord. "Strap yourself in firmly" Lindsay told him and they took off. Sarah saw this as she flew in and was totally devastated. She never got a chance to romance a pilot first. Through streaming tears she landed and sobbed in her shuttle for a minute. After she stopped crying, she walked out of the cockpit and walked towards a small bar just inside the main building. "It's happened again Jenny" she told the girl in the bar. Jenny gave Sarah a hug. "What can I do?" she asked her. Sarah took a deep breath and replied; "I want to bond with someone, and I'd like it to be with you." Tears ran down Jenny's cheeks. "I would love to bond with you." she told her. The two girls tenderly kissed as a soft yellow light enveloped them both

June 11, 2013 11:22 pm  #4

reptongeek wrote:

Let me know what you think so far and I'll continue

I'm not into female crying, but I always appreciate seeing the Fiction section alive, so definitely continue!

June 22, 2013 8:35 am  #5

Richard and Lindsay were walking along a path to the waterfall, a light breeze blowing in the air. At one point a wooden bench sat invitingly on the path and the two of them sat down. "I love it here" Lindsay said rather whistfully as a tear slowly dropped down her left cheek unseen by Richard. Her phone bleeped indicating a message. "Sarah's bonding with Jenny" she told Richard very pleased. "We need to go back" Richard immediately felt a rush of urgency. "Can we stop it?" he said instantly regretting rejecting Sarah. "No we can't, the ceremony's already begun." Lindsay told him. And she was right, in the city temple the two girls were holding hands in front of the altar happy tears streaming down their faces as they recited their vows

July 1, 2013 5:38 pm  #6

Once the service had concluded the newlyweds made their way to the park for their wedding breakfast and receive the congratulations of their friends. A girl called Lois was first in line. "I'm so happy for you" she told them as tears of joy fell down both cheeks. She gave both Sarah and Jennifer a hug each and moved aside for the others. Richard stayed apart from the others and started to feel very grumpy. Who the hell were these girls and why did they wear the same outfit and why did they all cry so much. His thoughts were interrupted as a grey skirt and a pair of booted legs came into his eyeline. "I need a dancing partner" the girl requested. "Would you like to come?" Richard snapped back an ungrateful 'no' and the girl walked away devastated tears streaming down her cheeks. "That was uncalled for" a stern voice told him. Richard turned to see an older girl in front of him. She proffered him a drink. "What is it?" Richard asked curtly. "Rum and Raisin cocktail" Natalie replied. "Are you going to run away crying if I refuse?" Richard enquired trying not to be so hard. Natalie sat down in front of him. "I might" she said. Richard took the drink his grumpiness going away a little. "Her name was Kirsty, if you want to find her and apologise" he was told

July 1, 2013 11:27 pm  #7

Richard decided that he would try and find Kirsty so he could say sorry for his behaviour. After he took a swig of drink he went off in search of her. Finding her was easy, getting her to accept his apology though was quite another. "Go away!" Kirsty sobbed tears streaming down her cheeks. "Just go!". Her companion glared at Richard so fiercely that he left very subdued indeed. He headed back towards where Natalie had been only to see her pairing up with someone else. Richard decided to go back to his room, but another girl stopped him. "I'm not interested" he said flatly. "I just want to find a bar and get drunk" The girl took him by the hand and started to play with his fingers. "I'm Sadie" she introduced "And I'll be your drinking buddy, no arguments" Richard accepted her offer and off they went

July 7, 2013 8:22 am  #8

A very large hangover greeted Richard the following morning. He groaned clutching his head and then was slightly shocked when a girl that wasn't Sadie walked into the room. "I'm Anna" she introduced. "You kissed me last night remember" Richard shook his head and a tear ran down Anna's right cheek. "You really upset Sadie, and the President wants to see you" Richard was glad of this as he had a few questions of his own, so he got out of bed as quickly as his hangover would let him. Sadie was in the coffee bar hugging a cappuccino mug tears running down her cheeks. Having Richard go off with somebody else on their date was completely devastating. She finished her drink and went for a walk in the nearby park. Lois saw her and gave her a comforting hug. "You can still bond with me, if you want?" Tears ran down Sadie's cheeks and she hugged Lois. "I'd love to" The two girls kissed and the yellow light re-appeared to surround them both

August 12, 2013 3:10 pm  #9

Anna didn't say much on the flight to the President's office, but Richard didn't seem to care much, he just kept looking out of the window. When they arrived Anna got out too. 'What are you going to hold my hand?' Richard said irritably. 'I have to come with you' Anna told him tears running down her cheeks. 'We bonded last night, were you go, I go' Richard was shocked. 'Since when?' he asked. 'Last night, when you kissed me' Anna replied. 'But I don't remember it' Richard protested. 'You will' Anna responded

August 25, 2013 3:40 pm  #10

The final part of the journey was a trip in an elevator. When it arrived Richard groaned as he saw Kirsty sitting at the desk in the outer office. Stonily she indicated the President's door, tears streaming down her cheeks. "You really upset her the other night" Anna told him. "Well I did try and apologise, but she wouldn't have it!" Richard hissed back. As the young President entered also wearing the same outfit that he had become so familiar with Richard put his foot in it again. "You look about nine" he told her. The President politely requested to Anna that she could leave and then went over to him. "You were in a shuttle crash" she explained. "We could have left you there to die, but we didn't we brought you here. But since you've arrived you've caused us nothing but pain" Richard never the most understanding of people told her abruptly to go to hell. Tears welled in The President's eyes and spilled down her cheeks. She suddenly shot Richard in the chest with some kind of energy weapon and he went down losing consciousness

Board footera