You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 23, 2017 9:29 pm  #551

Re: Crying Scenes Directory

Fargo season 3 has a crying scene in the fifth part with Ewan Mcgregor. Nothing compared to other Mcgregors crying scene but even in a "comic film" he has his crying scene.

May 25, 2017 8:44 pm  #552

Does anyone know if there's crying in the Blacklist by James Spader? I really wish i could see some big, unexpected crying scene with him..

“To weep is to make less the depth of grief.”
― William Shakespeare

May 26, 2017 9:35 pm  #553

Chris Pratt tears up a few times in Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2. Most of these instances are very subtle, but there's a nice moment right at the end where he cries two perfect tears -- one down each cheek. The first one clings to his eyelashes for several seconds, before finally falling.

June 6, 2017 12:28 am  #554

Justin Theroux, still crying as The Leftovers ended.  Episode 3.7 had him playing himself and a doppelgänger and BOTH were crying at the end.  
Episode 3.8 (the finale) had more tears from him, as well as Carrie Coon.  Beautiful ending.  

Climbing to a high chamber in a well of houses, he threw himself down in his clothes on a neglected bed, and its pillow was wet with wasted tears. -- A Tale of Two Cities

July 5, 2017 2:34 pm  #555

Fargo Season 3: Ewan Mcgregor has a sobbing scene right at the end in the last episode. Even if I wasn't sure about the character being really Mcgregor his sobbing is unmistakably him. It is just the sound, otherwise you just see him from behind

July 21, 2017 11:49 pm  #556

La belle et la bete, French Beauty and the beast. Vincent Cassel has a very short crying scene towards the end. I don't think I ever saw him crying before and it was my wish for a very long time. I really like that actor and I think I have a crush on him. Lol So, although it was very short I ve managed to catch his crying expression - beautiful. ☺️
I tried to find that clip on the Internet but no luck so far. If anyone finds it please let me know. ☺️

"it doesn't take a lot of straingh to hang on, it takes a lot of straingh to let go" 

July 23, 2017 9:50 pm  #557

Thank you for the nice crying scene in this movie, it's true that his scenes are quite hard to find. He cried a bit  in My king/ Mon roi, i put a pic in the images section and a link with that part from the movie but it's unavailable now. The crying is somewhere at 1:00:00 in this one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuLs0o5sGTQ

“To weep is to make less the depth of grief.”
― William Shakespeare

July 24, 2017 12:37 am  #558

Any of y'all ever check out a movie called "Sleepless in Seattle?" Several funny crying scenes and also a couple of pretty intense ones.

July 24, 2017 1:20 am  #559

psychic_girl wrote:

Thank you for the nice crying scene in this movie, it's true that his scenes are quite hard to find. He cried a bit  in My king/ Mon roi, i put a pic in the images section and a link with that part from the movie but it's unavailable now. The crying is somewhere at 1:00:00 in this one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuLs0o5sGTQ

Thank you so much for this link. I love it! ☺️ I really like the way he cries. And the fact he doesn't really do it often makes it even more pleasant. ☺️ There is this thing with me, when I really like some actor I try to find his crying scenes and try to catch and memorise his crying face. That gives me some kind of satisfaction. Like in this case. ☺️
There is an interview with him in which he sobbed,according to the journalist. Unfortunately, it's not a video, it's just written. I'll try to find it and post it here. The journalist has described the way he cries very well. And the best thing is - it wasn't acting. ☺️

"it doesn't take a lot of straingh to hang on, it takes a lot of straingh to let go" 

Board footera