You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 2, 2013 2:20 am  #1

i had a dream about you guys!

This is so stupid and silly that I just have to share it. I dreamed that I was reading new posts on the forum (in front of my boyfriend, which was weird because I would never do that). So I was flipping through posts, and some of them were kind of arousing, but the weird thing was that each post was a pan of brownies. It's impossible to describe, it's like I was reading the words off the surface of the brownie. Tearhunter posted one, I remember that, and Truffle posted six or seven. Some of them were partially eaten, some of them were whole. I remember thinking, "That's odd, wouldn't you at least try one before posting the whole thing online?" I also remember thinking that it was a lot of work to bake a whole pan of brownies just to reply to a thread.
That's all.

It is such a secret place, the land of tears.
-- Antoine de Saint Exupery, "The Little Prince"

October 2, 2013 2:58 am  #2

Re: i had a dream about you guys!

This isn't stupid at all. Location has no meaning in dreams. Different things that you have seen can blend with each other seamlessly. Dream logic says that if you can post a comment online, there's no reason you can't post brownies online. Yours is a healthy brain that was just taking inventory.

Or maybe you subconsciously want to bake brownies and share them with us

Last edited by truffle (October 2, 2013 4:49 pm)

October 3, 2013 3:08 am  #3

I love this! I have crazy dreams like that too. I think I did have a dream about this forum once -- it was back when we were on the old forum. Don't remember the details, but I'm sure it wasn't as delicious as brownies.

October 3, 2013 8:22 pm  #4

I would totally bake brownies for each and every one of you, hahaha.

It is such a secret place, the land of tears.
-- Antoine de Saint Exupery, "The Little Prince"

October 13, 2013 6:45 pm  #5

I love that! Crying and chocolaty goodness.what could be better.

Tears are the last gift of true love.

October 15, 2013 5:11 am  #6

inmyarms wrote:

I love that! Crying and chocolaty goodness.what could be better.

I agree.

Board footera