You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 27, 2013 3:54 pm  #1

Tears of laughter

when was the last time you laughed til you cried post things here that had you crying from funniness

Tears are the last gift of true love.

December 28, 2013 10:58 pm  #2

Re: Tears of laughter

Alright I guess I'll start.
There was an article in a local magazine called lost in translation about people who misused words in foreign countries and the pickles it got them into.  One was from a woman who went to Israel. When she went into her hotel room she found a huge bug eyed lizard staring back at her from her bed. She ran downstairs shrieking to the front desk yelling "Le'ta'i, le'ta'i!!" (A lizard,a lizard). the staff looked at her with question marks on their faces. ""Mah? Le'ta'i?" (What? A lizard??)
"Kein!" She panted. "Le'ta'i GADOL!!" (Yes! A HUGE lizard!!)
The manager and a couple of curious staff went up to her room with her following close behind frantic. When they git to her room and saw the reptile on her bed, the manager went into a laughing fit that had him doubled over. The woman stood there baffled and offended. When the manager caught his breath he explained. Pointing to the lizard he said "Le'ta'AH! Lo leta'i"
Apparently the weird for lizard in Hebrew is LE'TA'AH. Le' ta'i means a Lithuanian. So she went down to the reception desk hollering about there being a huge Lithuanian in her room, it raised eyebrows pretty high in the Mediterranean air. That sorry had me in giggly fits so hard I couldn't breath.c so what have you some tears of laughter?

Last edited by inmyarms (December 28, 2013 11:00 pm)

December 29, 2013 12:09 am  #3

Had a very funny client last week, operated on the face with huge lips, lifting... When she left, she hugges me and kissed me on the cheek. My coworkers almost pissed their pants laughing so hard, when she finally left the room.

December 29, 2013 12:24 am  #4

Operated on?

December 29, 2013 12:27 am  #5

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dggt7PuoG00

have yet to meet the person who didn't cry laughing watching this clip.It's from an American tv show in the 80s. A six year old explains where babies come from.

December 29, 2013 7:25 am  #6

Here ist an example of her look: http://www.oysterinfo.de/ge/specials/celebs/images/celeb_dollybuster.jpg
of course it is not the person I saw in the context above

Last edited by flatter (December 29, 2013 7:26 am)

December 29, 2013 7:44 am  #7

Oh. Heehee

December 29, 2013 5:40 pm  #8

Not sure how this fits into related fetishes

December 29, 2013 5:44 pm  #9

I always considered "crying from laughter" to be more of an expression than literal crying

Ugly crying is pretty crying

December 29, 2013 5:59 pm  #10

But it isn't exactly a separate fetish either. Not sure where it would fit. Although fir those of us who find the tears themselves to be stunning it fits right in.

Board footera