You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 1, 2014 1:52 pm  #1

Videos/Photos: The Holy Grails

Was there ever a crying video or a photo that you've seen long ago but can't find anymore? Is there a video or photo that you've heard of, but never managed to locate? Post requests of all elusive media here. This way people can collectively look for them, and we can have a record of things that are being sought. I'll start off:

- Years and years ago someone on a messageboard claimed they saw a photo of Claire Danes crying IRL. Apparently it's because she lost something (I think it was her wedding ring, but not sure). The person claimed that she looked quite a lot like the way she did  when she cried on film.  Naturally, I must have it. 

Ugly crying is pretty crying

April 1, 2014 10:29 pm  #2

Re: Videos/Photos: The Holy Grails

A while back there was a video called "Tracks of Tears" It was quite a good closeup of a red-headed girl crying and usung tissues.    She (or somebody) has since had all her stuff pulled off the Net.  I've no idea why.

April 3, 2014 1:32 am  #3

I remember that tracks of tears video...haven't been able to find it in years.

It is such a secret place, the land of tears.
-- Antoine de Saint Exupery, "The Little Prince"

April 3, 2014 8:12 am  #4

My Holy Grail was this girl doing a blog which was in two parts and it was titled; "Whatever I don't give a shit" and she was explaining how her life sucked basically. Three quarters of the way through Part 1 the first tear ran down her cheek. For the remainder of the blog there were constant tears running

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

May 1, 2014 11:50 am  #5

@reptongeek
I don't remember that title but it's possible that I know which one you're talking about. Here's a screenshot. Is this the one? http://i48.tinypic.com/16lz2mf.jpg

May 1, 2014 1:06 pm  #6

Yes I think it is

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

May 1, 2014 1:23 pm  #7

I might have downloaded that one. Have to check. Remember that well. 

Ugly crying is pretty crying

July 25, 2014 10:54 pm  #8

a few months ago there was a closeup on u-tube of a teenage girl named Rena having a rather wicked meltdown because she couldn't get the Cody Simpson tickets she wanted.  Now I can't find it anywhere.  Does anyone know what went with it?  Was it pulled?  It was one of my better crying tissues vids.

April 14, 2015 3:06 am  #9

As a kid, I remember watching a Boy Meets World rerun where Sean and Topanga (I seem to remember it was Topanga, but maybe it was a different girl) were cuddling on a couch reading a sad book aloud to each other and crying. She then offers him soup, and he says "Only if you'll feed it to me."

I swear I didn't make this up. I think. And god, Sean was on of my very first fictional crushes. Him and Atreyu.

Last edited by Super-Secret (April 14, 2015 3:07 am)

May 5, 2015 5:45 pm  #10

do any of y'all know anthing of a dude that calls himself Pastprparker23?  He had a website called the Crying Wife, and he's posted vids of his wife, Hollie, having meltdowns at movies here and there.  He seems to have pulled everything about Hollie and himself offline for some reason.  I've no idea why....do any of y'all?  I hope nothing bad happened.

Last edited by handkerchief (June 5, 2015 2:57 am)

Board footera