You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 2, 2014 2:04 pm  #1

Chin dimples on women

Well, this is technically not a fetish. It's like if someone was attracted to women's hair. It's normal. But still, I find butt chins on women to be insanely sexy. My favourite kinds are:

The "round dimple": http://www.hdwallcloud.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/paz-vega-4-865.jpg

The "crevice": http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-bCYxVxG5H_s/T1wT1xugl_I/AAAAAAAAArA/iyhVoVPp7C0/s1600/0007_full.png

Ugly crying is pretty crying

June 2, 2014 9:24 pm  #2

Re: Chin dimples on women

Yes I know exactly what you mean.

June 3, 2014 8:27 am  #3

June 10, 2014 12:10 am  #4

For me, I just find dimples cute on women or men.

February 22, 2016 6:55 pm  #5

I have one of these -- the round dimple kind.  

Although I don't do a full-on lip curl at normal crying intensity, I definitely do that Claire-Danes-ish chin tremble/wrinkle thing.  It's probably one of the first signs that I'm about to cry, even before any tears actually fall.  

February 23, 2016 6:35 pm  #6

Round dimples are my favorite kind, and they seem to be common among lip curlers

Would you say you do a mild lip curl on normal crying intensity, then? Would you do a full-on one when crying really hard?

Ugly crying is pretty crying

February 24, 2016 3:32 pm  #7

Hi, TorNorth.  That sounds about right.  I have a full bottom lip, so it never really stretches out into a thin curved line, but it does pull down at the corners and bulge up and out in the middle. 

I haven't cried really hard -- sobbing, etc. -- in at least a few years, but based on what I remember (and some practice in the mirror ), I'm pretty sure that more intense crying would lead to a more pronounced curl -- maybe somewhat like your avatar picture.

Board footera