You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 29, 2014 4:07 pm  #1

Neighbor observation (F)

A young Indian couple lives across the hall from me, and I have known them for about six months. They recently moved to the USA from India, and are very timid and conservative but were open to being friends with me because we speak the same language. Every day, when the husband goes to work, his wife walks him to his car in the parking lot, and several times when the wife came back into the building she had tears in her eyes. She's 26, very thin with a beautiful but angular face and high cheekbones, and lips on the thinner side. Her hair is very long and she wears it in a ponytail that goes down to her lower back. Basically, she cries every time her husband goes on a business trip that lasts more than a couple of days. When I asked why she was crying, she said that she was praying in her head, and that was making her cry. Three times I've seen her come back to her room with tears in her eyes, and once I was able to get her to linger at her door for a couple of minutes and finally one tiny tear rolled halfway down her right cheek. I'd never seen a lip curl until now.

This past weekend she invited me to go to a Hindu temple with her, and I thought I would. As I had hoped, during one of the priest's songlike prayers, she began to cry discreetly. Her eyes were closed and she was moving her head from side to side slowly. Tears formed at the outer corners of her eyes and rolled down her cheeks while she was mouthing the words to the prayer, and it was a pretty much continuous stream of tears for about two minutes. When the priest finished, she put her head down with her hands clasped in front of her and did an intense lip curl, with her lips parted but her jaw closed. She sobbed a few times quietly and then instantly recovered, wiped her tears away with her sleeves, and slowly got up. When she got into the car she blew her nose with a tissue.

So yeah. My neighbor cries beautifully and unabashedly while praying. I've never heard of this before. Does this normally happen while praying? Anyway, I'll post here if I get another good obs of her, which is highly likely. I might be her first American friend, and currently the only one.

July 29, 2014 5:38 pm  #2

Re: Neighbor observation (F)

she put her head down with her hands clasped in front of her and did an intense lip curl, with her lips parted but her jaw closed

You mean her teeth were together while doing a big lip curl? I usually find that combination EXTREMELY hot. You get some pretty awesome observations, I must say!

Ugly crying is pretty crying

July 29, 2014 7:07 pm  #3

^ Yup that's what I mean. The sobbing was unexpected but super cute. Apparently she gets nervous when her husband travels by airplane so that's what this was about. He travels again in another two weeks...

July 30, 2014 3:37 pm  #4

She's like a fantasy, crying to hot and so openly. I certainly hope you get more obs from her. Does she by any chance have a chin dimple?

Ugly crying is pretty crying

July 30, 2014 4:57 pm  #5

No chin dimple, sorry. You can pretend she has one though .

Yeah she's like a fantasy except for her orientation. Why do all the most emotional women have to be straight? I got lucky with my wife, who cries a lot, but this woman is something else.

Board footera