You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 29, 2014 11:35 pm  #1

Sobbing neck

I have a crying fetish but what i like most and usually notice when someone is crying is their neck.I don't really like men sobbing as much as women.My biggest dream is my girlfriend sobbing and me giving her a hug felling her sobbing neck.Thank you for your time and congratulations for the forum,keep it up ;)

SOBBING FEMALE NECK IS REALLY SEXY!!!!

August 30, 2014 11:30 am  #2

Re: Sobbing neck

Nice, a new one! What exactly is it about the neck that you like? Is it just the feel of it? Do you like how it flares up, or pulsates or becomes contracted?

Ugly crying is pretty crying

August 31, 2014 3:25 am  #3

Apart from the feel of the neck when crying i like the pulsation of it,a perfect example is the link number 4 that i posted.

SOBBING FEMALE NECK IS REALLY SEXY!!!!

September 1, 2014 2:08 am  #4

Howdy, Komistis.  Welcome to the forum.

September 1, 2014 12:05 pm  #5

I do see the appeal. Though I don't think I like the sight of a neck where the muscles are sticking out too much.

September 8, 2014 7:27 pm  #6

Welcome to the forum - it's not so much about the neck muscles for me. I love it when tears roll down a woman face and then down their neck. It gets super sexy when the tears meet up and roll down the chest towards a woman cleavage! Requires a lot / large tears to achieve this.

September 8, 2014 9:32 pm  #7

It gets super sexy when the tears meet up and roll down the chest towards a woman cleavage! Requires a lot / large tears to achieve this.

I've seen some of this, but only in certain unmentionable videos: ;)

September 9, 2014 9:53 pm  #8

TorNorth wrote:

It gets super sexy when the tears meet up and roll down the chest towards a woman cleavage! Requires a lot / large tears to achieve this.

I've seen some of this, but only in certain unmentionable videos: ;)

Actually for me the woman does not have to be topless - in fact clothed actually increases the mystery and turns me on more! Clearly the woman has to be wearing a low cut top.

I'm fairly sure that this youtube video (from the Crying Wife series) shows tears running down her chest - you can just see it when the light catches. I always feel she is crying on demand but I like where her tears are flowing ;o)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9TyiXO5nEI

I've seen my wife cry topless (as I've probably said a million times already) with tears dripping and flowing to her breasts - completely amazing !! Mega Mega turn on !!

Last edited by tearhunter (September 9, 2014 9:56 pm)

Board footera