You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 21, 2011 1:31 am  #1

Emotional conversation with my friend

So, I had a really intense experience yesterday that didn't actually involve crying, but it was great for my comforting fetish. One of the things that really excites me is having an extremely candidly emotional conversation with a guy, even if he doesn't end up crying. Yesterday, I was having lunch with my best friend, and he suddenly started talking about the problems he's been having. He was being REALLY honest and direct with me, just describing his intense feelings of sadness, nostalgia, and regret. At some point, I responded with a little bit about some loneliness and depression that I experienced a while back, something I haven't really talked about with anyone except my boyfriend. I couldn't decide what was hotter actually -- listening to the vulnerability in his voice as he confessed his feelings, or the rush I experienced from looking him in the eye and confessing my own. Crazy!

November 22, 2011 1:32 am  #2

Re: Emotional conversation with my friend

Awesome story, thanks for sharing! (Is the best friend who you've seen cry? Or am I confusing you with someone else?)

Yeah, I don't know what it is, but something about a man dropping the "manly man" thing and talking about feelings is really exciting for me. Even if it's a guy who never acted especially macho....those cultural norms are really deeply engrained, I guess!

It is such a secret place, the land of tears.
-- Antoine de Saint Exupery, "The Little Prince"

November 23, 2011 8:32 pm  #3

I've never seen him cry, but I've always wanted to, and we've had several intense emotional conversations like this one. Actually, I saw him tear up briefly once, and I heard his voice shake on the phone another time, but those didn't really count.

That's the thing, he isn't exactly the MANLY man type. Just sort of average manliness. ;) But he never really breaks down, at least not in front of other people. I see more of his genuine emotions than any of his other friends, though.

November 27, 2011 3:39 pm  #4

Yeah, I find non-crying but opening up emotionally to be super-hot too.  Especially the anticipating that there could possibly be crying at some point.  In that situation, I feel sexual tension, for sure.

Board footera