You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 22, 2011 1:40 am  #1

just a little awesome

So I was reading a thread online about how everyone cried at Toy Story 3. I watched it about a year ago, and it was pretty good, but it didn't make me cry. Not even close.

So later I ask my boyfriend if he saw Toy Story 3. He says, "Yes. Did you?" I say I did. He says, "Did you cry?" I said, "No! And I don't get why everyone else did!" He tells me, "That's because you have a heart of stone." Well, I knew that about myself anyway, but I did get to picture my sweet bf crying.

It is such a secret place, the land of tears.
-- Antoine de Saint Exupery, "The Little Prince"

November 22, 2011 3:22 am  #2

Re: just a little awesome

I have a similar stoney heart. O___O

But at least I didn't laugh at those scenes, like the Nostalgia Critic said he did (and he had some pretty good reasons for it).

I remember my sister telling me that her friend cried while they were watching some movie. I wanted to kick myself for not being there with them. The friend she was referring to does an awesome BLT.

Last edited by TorNorth (November 23, 2011 3:18 am)

Ugly crying is pretty crying

November 22, 2011 10:45 pm  #3

Re: just a little awesome

LOL!  I'm not going to accuse you of having a heart of stone, because everyone cries at different things, but man, that movie made me sob at the end.  I was with a female friend the first time we saw the movie together, and we were both a mess!  The second time I saw the movie, my friend's mother came with us, and she cried a lot too.

Board footera