You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 22, 2014 5:22 pm  #1

Dylan Obrian in the maze runner

Anyone else watch this movie?  There's a death scene towards the end and Dylan obrian just  lets it all go. Full on sobbing it's really something.  The the next and last scene there's a close up of him with a huge year that slides downthe side of his nose and into his mouth and the yto of his tongue just peeks out to taste it.  It's pretty gorgeous. 

Tears are the last gift of true love.

December 22, 2014 9:07 pm  #2

Re: Dylan Obrian in the maze runner

I did, inmyarms, i really noticed that scene when i saw all the movie in october, it took me by surprise and i remembered having wanted to talk about it on this forum but i totally forgot. I guess it was a little treat left for the ending. Really wonderfull scene. It sort of reminded me of the scene where Charlie Sheen cries at the end of ''Platoon'' , same bitter tears that stream down in the sunset touching the lips..

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

December 24, 2014 3:05 pm  #3

Re: Dylan Obrian in the maze runner

I had the film at home but didn't watch it before I read your post! It is an intense break down scene and I like the tear afterwards.

Board footera