1. in the photo must be you, or the person whose photos you post, must agree to the publication of our community (if it seems to us that the photo is not yours, some of us wrote to you in PM to make sure that no one will be indignant)
2. Based on the first - for publication are not allowed pictures from movies, cartoons and others in this series (unless, of course, we do not throw the photo actor, who is in the picture).
3. paints, pencils and photo editors is better not to touch.
4. not allowed to publish pictures and without tears.
5. do not write to the photo plus something like "I tak_aya strashn_aya, nekrasiv_aya." if someone still writes it - such comments will be deleted.
6. we are categorically against romanticizing selfharma, therefore, urge you to refrain from photos of self-harm and comments, which contain references to selfharma.
7. stebnaya positions we do not miss. is visible to the naked eye.
Administration has the right to reject the proposed positions without explanation.
also note the following (if you suddenly decide to leave a comment under some post). in our pablike unacceptable:
1. insults (any abuse);
13. any kind of rudeness;
14. romanticizing selfharma, eating disorders, etc.
separate point I would like to emphasize that Like Abusive comments EQUAL insults, therefore, followed by BAN.
(Perhaps some words unfamiliar to you, but you will always be happy to help Google).
I want to emphasize separately, if you write something using the word "beautiful", "beautiful", "beautiful" and other cognate words - we are likely to delete your comment. us this word did not like it because it's objectification and can be unpleasant for humans.
absolutely can not devalue other people's problems (comments like "I would your problems", "what are you doing over trifles Revesz 'will be deleted). that is not a significant problem for you, perhaps the most terrible grief to another.
And that's enough to write "Do not cry."
every man can decide what to do and what is not. many need a good cry, to feel better.
I would like to ask you to not write comments with the names of people in the photo (even if it is obvious who it is), if these people do not have removed the mask anonymous.