You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 4, 2015 7:50 pm  #1

Crying and Sex!

Since posting my last observation I've been thinking a bit about what it felt like to cry during sex both from my perspective and my wife's. I'll write about some thoughts below but I'm interested to know (even if crying is more emotional than sexual) if crying (you or partner) has ever featured during sex for you? Its well documented that people (mainly women I think) can start crying during/after an orgasm. If you have never experienced this would you like to and how would you like it to be played out?

For me my experience of crying during sex was two fold. The fact that I was crying resulted in all barriers falling away completely - the love making became very spontaneous - I felt everything with much more intensity. I orgasmed three times! And I'm not that young anymore :o) and they were incredibily powerful ! Each orgasm triggered fresh tears (sometimes just a couple of tears) - feeling those tears leave my eyes re-energised me to go again! The second aspect is being able to see my wife in tears as we made love. To feel her sobbing from inside was amazing - to watch tears roll dowm her face unchecked - to look into her stunning tear filled blue eyes was such a turn on. And to see tear tracks down her chest and onto her breasts just heightened that sexual energy yet further.

My wife also found the whole experience incredible - and she does not have a thing for crying. As I mentioned in my other post she thought I looked attractive crying. I've asked her since and she said you looked lost and helpless and I felt an urge to protect and comfort you. She also said my tear tracks stood out really clearly on my face and dispite the grey day the daylight caused the tears to sparkle in my eyes. She said she started crying because she could feel my pain and she just connected which caused her emotions to spill over. But as we started to make love those emotions did not go away and she could not stop crying - she said that if you had asked me why I was crying at that moment I would not have been able to tell you exactly why. She also gave up trying to control her emotions and let herself cry - which she said enabled her to feel everything with much more intensity. When the orgasms washed over her crying intensity increased - the orgasam made her eyes fill with tears - as the orgasm subsided she said she became aware of her tears falling down her face, her ragged breathing and sobbing - but she said it felt good - almost like it was cleansing her in some way. She also said crying during sex made the experience way better - although she reckons it's almost impossible to create the right conditions for it ever to happen again. She actually likes that because it makes it unquie and a very special moment.

I would be interested to hear your thoughts (both from a male and female perspective) - I think about it quite a bit and it's had a big impact on me so I'm keen to discuss further with you guys. I know it's a bit personal but we can all hide safely in the forum  :o) 

June 6, 2015 12:35 am  #2

Re: Crying and Sex!

Yeah that last obs post of yours was absolutely breathtaking. I'd been thinking about how much detail to give about my own experiences.I'm pretty sure that, under the right circumstances, anybody can be turned on by emotional vulnerability in their partner. That's exactly what happened with my wife last year.

I had a career-related problem that my wife had just solved, mainly by her postponing a trip that she had been looking forward to for years and by probably sacrificing a huge opportunity. I was totally blown away by her gesture and was getting really emotional, and then she started to get frisky all of a sudden. I wasn't turned on at all at this point but I kissed back while slowly starting to cry. My face was angled upwards, so the tears didn't go to my breasts but instead made a trail down both sides of my neck and to my shoulders. I started to fall back on the bed but she put her arm firmly around my lower back and pulled me back up, and then she did this thing where she kissed down my right cheek, down the right side of my neck and shoulder, down to my breasts, up the left shoulder, left side of the neck, and left cheek up to my eye. That move, plus the other things she was doing, turned me on so much I couldn't take it anymore, and I let her undress me and we had an amazing night. I cried quietly for about five minutes, not the whole time. When talking afterward, I realized she had kissed along the tear tracks on my cheeks and neck. She said she was turned on by the vulnerable-looking expression on my face, and she felt that she could do anything she wanted to me at that point and that I would have let her (which is probably true). She also said I was beautiful with tears running down my face and body, and that she was glad I don't "cry like a baby" the way she does. I think she liked that fact that, even though I cried, I still actively participated instead of just lying there and bawling.

You have to understand that orgasm is not that important to either of us; its wonderful, but we don't need it in order to be satisfied. She has cried during foreplay a few times, but the tears stopped once we started going further. It doesn't increase the sexual momentum for me the way you're describing. Am I making sense?

Last edited by truffle (June 6, 2015 2:22 pm)

June 8, 2015 4:32 pm  #3

You are making perfect sense - what a beautiful observation! Reaching orgasm is not a must for my wife either - that's not to say she does not enjoy it when it happens mind you.

Love the description of your wife kissing along your tear tracks - wow! Not surprised that turned you on. Powerful experience - I'm glad someone else has experienced this - crying and tears to love making!

I also relate when you said "she felt that she could do anything she want to me at that point" - I certainly and I think my wife also felt this - lets just say our love making was a bit more adventurous than usual and we did things I don't think we would have otherwise done had we not need in such an emotional state.

Your wife crying during foreplay sound nice as well - how did you react to her tears in an intimate moment? Did her tears flow beyond her face and neck?

Last edited by tearhunter (June 8, 2015 4:34 pm)

June 10, 2015 12:24 pm  #4

Took me some time to answer to this thread, it is quite personal.
I was crying having sex several times, although the last time is quite far away.
In my case it was not the having sex after crying/ because of crying but crying caused by having sex. When I give myself to my partner it is a feeling in the guts, deep down and it makes me sobbing, heaving, it is something inside my chest I can't control, later the tears are coming. So first the feeling, the sobbing and at last the tears.

July 13, 2015 9:51 pm  #5

It's never been a thing with us but it's been a fantasy of mine.  My husband would never let go like that.  He hates crying. But your obs are always so detailed and stunning. You write beautifully.

July 14, 2015 12:22 am  #6

Like inmyarmsagain said, I've never been through that, but it's probably my ultimate fantasy.  I've had a couple teary kisses, though.  Once, he had been feeling down and I pulled him into my arms and whispered something meaningful to him.  We hugged for several minutes, and then he kissed me and buried his face in my shoulder again before pulling away.  His eyes looked pink when he pulled away, but that was the only evidence he had been crying.  Another time, we had been having a deeply emotional conversation, and he had confided some things to me.  It was probably the only time he's ever definitely cried in front of me; he was tearing up and I could hear the thickness in his voice and see this expression of total vulnerability on his face.  In the end, I pulled him close to me and kissed him gently, but we were in a car and he was leaving so, if it could have ever progressed beyond that point, I'll never know.

There was also this strange experience I had once which was very intimate and sweet.  He had asked me to set an alarm for him, but when it went off, he told me to ignore it in a soft voice and instead put both arms around me and held onto me tightly for a really long time, never once opening his eyes.  He was in just his boxers, and I was in a t-shirt and underpants.  I reciprocated by holding him tightly, as well. After a really long time, he rolled on top of me and kissed me, then just sat up and stared shyly at me.  I scooted toward him and put my arms around him, and when I started running my fingers through is hair, he laid his cheek down on my shoulder.  We stayed like that for several minutes before he finally said he should probably get out of bed.  He never told me what had been weighing on him that morning, and I never asked, but there was this distinct atmosphere of intimacy and comfort that's hard to explain.

July 21, 2015 4:35 am  #7

I loved your last obs- I've been wanting to experience crying sex for quite a while and that sounded like an amazing experience. My boyfriend cries pretty openly with me, but it seems we're rarely in a good position to do anything when he does. We've actually talked about it a bit, but he insists he'd stop crying if we tried to.
Punkchick mentioned teary kisses though, and that is something I've experienced. Sometimes I'll kiss him while trying to comfort him, sometimes while he's sobbing even. Nothing close to turning into crying sex though  I have my fingers crossed we'll have sex while he's crying sooner or later though!

July 22, 2015 2:04 pm  #8

Unless the guy is turned on by his own tears I don't think it is possible for him to cry and have an erection at the same time. With men who are not turned on by crying one exclude the other...unfortunately.

"it doesn't take a lot of straingh to hang on, it takes a lot of straingh to let go" 

July 22, 2015 8:24 pm  #9

So very unfortunate indeed.  He's told me it would be possible for him but under very specific circumstances (which I'm not going to get into on here). I'm just not sure if we'll ever be under those circumstances.

July 23, 2015 8:59 pm  #10

It think it does require a specific set of circumstances but I have heard of guys getting turn on while crying. A female friend of mine once told me she was lying in bed with her husband talking about some really emotional stuff - both were crying hard - probably sobbing with lots of tears. She pulled her husband close to give him a hug and immediately felt a very hard erection pressing against her which as she said must have been present before the hug! It also didn't got away while they hugged and cried!

I don't think it is a common for guys as it is for women but I have heard of guys crying during orgasm - or just after - quite rare but it does happen.

Board footera