You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 14, 2017 7:33 pm  #1

Hello

Hi! I'm new here. English isn't my native language so if my writing isn't perfect I apologize. 

Orientation:  Heterosexual

Interested in: Male crying. It's mainly the thought of comforting a crying man that turns me on. I would say it's both an emotional and sexual thing. To me the context is important. I need to know the story behind the crying for it to effect me in the "right way".  

I think I have felt this way for as long as I can remember, but when I was a child I naturally didn't recognize it as sexual arousement. It was just a secret wish to comfort someone crying,  mostly friends/younger children (both male and female). As I grew older it became more clear to me that I was turned on by the thought of comforting guys I was attracted to. It wasn't until I saw the film "The little death" that I realized that this was a fetish with an actual name and that there are others with the same feelings.

I my self hardly ever cry, especially not in front of others. It makes me feel week and vulnerable and I don't like it. But on the other hand I love to watch sad movies and cry my eyes out... That I wouldn't mind doing in front of others, in a public cinema for example.

I was married for about 15 years to a man who hardly ever cried, and who didn't like me crying either. After we divorced some years ago, I'm single. I joined this community to find and talk to others with the same interests as me, and also to enjoy the nice videos here ;-)

My all time favorite film is Dogfight with River Phoenix and Lily Taylor. The ending scene is just wonderful, though it leaves a little too much to fantasize about... I will definitely post a link to it as soon as I will be able to do so. That's also where my nick comes from...

//Rose 

July 15, 2017 10:45 pm  #2

Re: Hello

Proud t'strike up with you, Rose.  If you need a friend, feel free to holler at any of us.

July 16, 2017 6:11 am  #3

Welcome, Rose!

July 19, 2017 12:40 am  #4

Great to have you here, Rose! Your story of growing up interested in crying sounds very much like my story. 

It is such a secret place, the land of tears.
-- Antoine de Saint Exupery, "The Little Prince"

Board footera