You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 16, 2017 8:33 pm  #1

Female observations

I had a bunch of interesting female observations over the past year and a half... I don't even know if I can count them all... would have to think as I don't keep track!  Mostly from acting classes.  So I feel like letting some of them out... kind of getting them out of my system, I guess.  Cause I'm not in classes now, so it could be a while before anything happens.  There were some interesting ones.  Such as...

-someone bombing a comedy sketch and crying because of their failure.  They wiped their tears as they fell and then curled up and rested their head in another female classmate's lap (we were all sitting on the floor)
-some "self-revelation" moments during some exercises.  Some were quite dramatic with sobbing.  Personal breakthrough moments, I guess you could say.
-my personal favourite was the time I was in a class where we were literally encouraged to cry about something personal as part of an exercise.  You can imagine my excitement knowing we were about to embark on this.  Like a fetishist dream come true.  We weren't looking at each other as it would definitely have been inappropriate to be watching another person and not concentrating on your own thing, but were all in the same classroom, and as things progressed, I started to hear crying all around me... real crying... real sniffling and gasping... a very interesting experience!  I could basically tell who was doing the crying without looking directly at them.  I was only able to get wet eyes, which was disappointing to me, but there is something special and powerful about being in a room of people who are really trying to go there.  Doesn't matter if it's male or female to be emotionally interesting.  Wow.  I definitely recommend it.  Could occur in groups that have nothing to do with acting... anything that encourages that sort of opening up, I guess... 

Last edited by woundedpuppy (July 16, 2017 8:43 pm)

July 16, 2017 8:41 pm  #2

Re: Female observations

That is a fetishist's dream. I'd probably do it just for this if I had time and wasn't burdened by a nearly crippling social anxiety. I don't know what your sitting arrangements were during those exercises, but if I were sitting in a circle I'd definitely try to look.

Ugly crying is pretty crying

July 16, 2017 8:51 pm  #3

Re: Female observations

My main concern wasn't my other classmates noticing me looking but the teacher and their assistants who were surveying the room the whole time.  I think they would have noticed fairly quickly if someone was glancing around at others and not in the zone themselves.  Anyway, if I had any sense that a guy was crying, I would definitely have stolen more glances, but I don't think I missed much.

Board footera