You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 19, 2017 1:05 am  #1

read it and weep!

Orientation: bisexual, in a long term relationship with a man

Interested in: primarily male crying, though a really spectacular woman is great too. Combination of emotional and sexual interest-- I like comforting and being trusted, but there's a sexual element to it. Crying (verbal descriptions, images, audio, replaying it all in my head during sex) is the only thing I can get off to, and it's been a lifelong, presexual thing for me. Not turned on by my own tears.

I've also been feeling more guilty about using other people's pain (e.g. personal youtube videos, etc.) for my pleasure without their consent, so I'm mostly using stock photos and footage, as well as clearly artsy selfies, as my erotic material these days. Some of it is surprisingly decent, I've been thinking about making a masterpost sometime. 

Interest in the forum: Mostly discussions and observations. I have dropped off in a big way since I moved in with my partner three years ago, but I'm trying to be more active again. 

My own crying: I cry really sporadically; it's very hard to give an average of how often I do it. Sometimes twice in a week, sometimes I go months without. It's very much a comfort-seeking thing for me, I can hardly ever bring myself to tears when I'm alone. I've never taken pictures-- hard to remember and I'm a terrible photographer at the best of times-- but I might consider it at some point. I make pretty pitiful noises. 

Other kinks: I discovered about a year ago that I enjoy a light d/s dynamic at times (I'm a sub). Still kind of in the exploratory phase of that. 

About me: I'm applying to grad school for social work this year. I'm very likely going to be engaged in the next few months. I've been vegan for five years. I occasionally write star wars fanfiction. 

It is such a secret place, the land of tears.
-- Antoine de Saint Exupery, "The Little Prince"

July 24, 2017 2:00 pm  #2

Re: read it and weep!

It's interesting you rarely cry alone and prefer to cry with someone for comfort. It is believed that one of the reason us humans cry is a form of communication to reach out to others and say help me! Do you allow your tears to flow unchecked down your face - allow your tears to be visible by the observer?

August 3, 2017 12:43 am  #3

Re: read it and weep!

It depends. Often I'm crying in the dark and/or into a shoulder so they aren't super visible no matter what I do. If my face is visible I'll often hang my head and avoid eye contact, but it's not a strong embarrassment. 

I actually cried a few days ago, just after sex. I had gotten some bad news the day before and I'm still in the middle of processing it, so I was just emotionally overwhelmed in general. I took a shaky breath or two, then I was sobbing. It was so sudden. And when it happens like that, the tears sometimes take a minute to accumulate before they fall, but when my tear ducts got their act together I shed quite a few. I was lying on my side, so they either went over my nose or directly onto my boyfriend's chest. I cried for maybe five minutes, then just as suddenly, I was done. It was like releasing a pressure valve, and it felt really really good to just let it out for a minute, not least because my boyfriend comforted me so lovingly. 

The other factor was that I was wearing pretty heavy eyeliner (which is A Thing for my partner and I try to accomodate it as often as I can). Once I was done crying I said, "I wonder how my makeup held up, this will be fun to look at in the mirror." Sadly, no interesting marks were left. I use pencil eyeliner-- I dunno if that has something to do with it. I have liquid eyeliner coming in the mail, maybe the day will come that I can test its durability as well. 

It is such a secret place, the land of tears.
-- Antoine de Saint Exupery, "The Little Prince"

Board footera