You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 24, 2012 5:07 pm  #1

Self Crying

Has anyone enjoyed it when they've cried themselves either when they've watched a sad movie or when you've tried to cry on command?

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

March 26, 2012 8:52 pm  #2

Re: Self Crying

Yes, because I can enjoy movie tears, since I'm not feeling my own pain. I remember sobbing once after some cheesy chick flick when I was oddly overemotional. I turned off the TV and cried silently, tears flowing freely down my face, shoulders shaking, for maybe 10 minutes. Although I tear up at practically every movie , I was particularly excited this one time. I remember looking in the mirror near the end of my crying and watching the tears on my face. Should've taken pics!

March 27, 2012 8:02 pm  #3

Oh you so should have taken a picture   

I don't really get turned on by my own crying but I guess because the question said "Has anyone enjoyed it when they've cried..." I can kind of answer.

I've seen "real" tears falling down my face a couple of times in the past - driving the car while crying and looking in the rear view mirror but not when I could enjoy them.
Also, when I cry for real it's not really the time and place where I can enjoy them - hard to detach from the reasons for crying versus the fetish side of crying.

However, times where I have enjoyed my tears - well that's a bit different !

I can make my eyes water to the point of free flowing tears fairly easily - if I yawn or something gets in my eyes they tend to produce tears.
Sometimes while I'm getting ready in the morning I watch in the mirror with intense detail how my tears form from nothing to the point they fall through my eye lashes and roll down my cheeks.

The best way for this to happen is when I use a particular type of shaving gel, it has a kind of ethanol base so gives off a vapour that if I leave it on and keep my eyes wide make them tear up.

It's quite odd to get turned on (naked in a bathroom - you know what I'm taking about  ) watching your own tears - but under strong bright lights which cause tears to sparkle and light up and the intense detail by which you can watch them form, build up along your bottom eye lid, fill your tear duct and eventully form a tear which gradually grows in size, builds past your eye lashes and when it can't hold on any longer streaks down your face is facinating to watch - especially if you are a tear lover.

I've even experimented - tilting my head to make the tears fall down different way on my face, straight down the middle, down the side of the nose, across the bridge of my nose, out from the outer corner of my eye towards my ears - hours of fun can be had !!   

March 27, 2012 11:47 pm  #4

Oh wow, tearhunter, that's pretty incredible. Tears falling down the side of the nose are my personal favorite. You should take pictures!

There was a guy, Mark, on the old forum whose fetish was specific to his own crying... wish he was still around.

I can't say I really enjoy my own tears. Generally I'm too busy being sad

It is such a secret place, the land of tears.
-- Antoine de Saint Exupery, "The Little Prince"

March 28, 2012 12:13 am  #5

I agree with meantangerine, I don't enjoy my own tears, I'm sad when I cry so I don't have time to enjoy them, but if I'm crying because I'm happy then I enjoy them. That's a great description tearhunter.

March 28, 2012 12:39 am  #6

I get emotional while watching fairly stupid things. A few days ago I got nostalgic, and watched a couple of episodes of  "The Wild Thornberrys". At the end of one episode I definitely got teary. In fact, a tear rolled down my cheek and I had to blow my nose. It was so embarrassing ^__^'

Ugly crying is pretty crying

March 28, 2012 2:18 am  #7

Ahhh the wild thornberries! Clearly you and I are of the same generation.

It is such a secret place, the land of tears.
-- Antoine de Saint Exupery, "The Little Prince"

March 28, 2012 5:02 am  #8

indeed, Wild Thornberrys were great

March 28, 2012 5:52 pm  #9

Wow TorNorth, I swore you were the guy who said he never cries, or hadn't cried in years, or something like that.  Now you have revealed that you have a soft spot... well, with more nostalgia we might get more obs from you, so hope you keep watching things that make you tear up! 

Last edited by woundedpuppy (March 28, 2012 5:53 pm)

March 29, 2012 4:40 pm  #10

@Woundedpuppy: I'm still that guy I haven't had a proper cry in years. I tend to clench pretty hard when that lump in that throat comes. I only get a bit teary sometimes like what I wrote above. But if that entertains anyone, I'll post those little incidents more often.

@meantangerine I can also do a perfect Nigel Thornberry impression. Especially how he says, "Mary-Aaaannn". It's my only talent.

Last edited by TorNorth (March 29, 2012 4:42 pm)

Ugly crying is pretty crying

Board footera