You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 13, 2017 8:08 am  #1

Howdy

Male, 30 years old, heterosexual.

Always been into women crying. Both emotionally and sexually. The vulnerability, the trust, the flowing tears, the sounds they make, the way their body heaves and shudders. All of it. Love comforting a crying woman, or sex while she's crying.

Male crying does nothing for me. Just invokes sadness or schadenfreude as the case may be.

Into outdoor stuff. Hiking, fishing, camping, 4x4 adventures. Also, video games, science, foreign languages.

Also involved in the BDSM scene.

"Bless me now with your fierce tears..."

July 14, 2017 7:07 am  #2

Re: Howdy

Haha, so the one thing I wanted in the Introduce Yourself section the MOST was to find out where we all were in the world, even if only vaguely, and it's the one thing that got missed on the original list of questions!  The template has since been updated (thanks, TorNorth!!), but in the meantime, a few people managed to slip through the cracks...  

Where are you located, NeedHerSobs, if you don't mind me asking?

It's not that I'm looking to meet up with people, but I guess it would be interesting to know where the other crying fetishists are in the world and if any exist anywhere near me.  I have never heard of anyone so far.  I wonder which country/region has the best geographical representation here on the forums!  Even though I've missed a lot of posts, I'm gonna guess maybe U.S. or U.K. 

Last edited by woundedpuppy (July 14, 2017 7:45 am)

July 14, 2017 2:46 pm  #3

Upstate NY.

July 19, 2017 12:36 am  #4

I'm also in NY... the part that people in the city would call "upstate," but people in the Adirondacks, say, would call downstate. 

It is such a secret place, the land of tears.
-- Antoine de Saint Exupery, "The Little Prince"

July 19, 2017 4:00 am  #5

meantangerine wrote:

I'm also in NY... the part that people in the city would call "upstate," but people in the Adirondacks, say, would call downstate. 

Likewise. Ours is an oddly shaped state.

July 24, 2017 1:48 pm  #6

You didn't say much about your own crying? How often do you cry? Do you remember when you last cried? Do you allow tears to roll down your face?... does this change depending whether you are cry alone or with someone? Sorry, just interested in what other male crying is like! 

July 24, 2017 2:28 pm  #7

tearhunter wrote:

You didn't say much about your own crying? How often do you cry? Do you remember when you last cried? Do you allow tears to roll down your face?... does this change depending whether you are cry alone or with someone? Sorry, just interested in what other male crying is like! 

I haven't had tears roll down my cheeks in probably a year and a half. I get misty eyed on occasion. I really dislike crying, to be honest, and I usually do it alone and as rarely as possible.

Board footera