You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 25, 2017 5:42 pm  #1

Produced a couple of female crying videos

People might remember a thread a while back about someone recommending clips4sale as a good place to find crying videos. I responded by saying what's the point of paying to see stuff I can get for free. Well, you can forget that.  Youtibe has steady become unsatisfactory in general. Vlogs for example, are full of jumpcuts nowadays due to the trend of rapid editing - if vloggers cry on a vlog they will most likely cut out the bits with the most intense crying. There are still good stuff in youtube, but REALLY good stuff are few and far between.

In the last two years I steadily built up a collection of videos I bought from c4s and other clip sites. There are some duds but most have been great. Intense sobbing, no mouth covering, and lots of lip curls. I recently started looking into buying customized fetish clips. Customs don't come cheap, but I'm passionate enough for my fetish to spend some money in it occasionally - and I was curious to see what might come out. I initially started contacting models and "suggesting" that they post crying videos. Most replied by saying they'd do it as a custom (more profit for them, obviously). So I finally ordered customs from two models. Both have now released their videos, and put them up on c4s and other clip sites. So, anyone curious to see the fruits of my investment can take a look. The people who will buy it will pay a little more than a tenth of what I did :D

The first is from a very attractive Ukrainian model going by the name of amberhoney420 (aka amber haze). The video is five minutes and titled "crying in depression". The crying is very expressive, with a crumpled face and a hugely bulging bottom lip. There are moments when she is less expressive, and the lips only tremble. Both tears and snot can be seen. I asked both models to wear red lipstick, and the effect is quite magnificent (at least for me) I can't post any links to c4s, but I will show you the gif preview of the video:

https://media.giphy.com/media/xUPGGEpi1Vq6xV7m80/giphy.gif

The second video is by the lovely dutch femdom model Mistress1985 (aka Goddess Lis). It's longer (7.08)  and titled "I feel like crying". The crying is virtually expressionless, and there are no lip curls. Due to the length of the video, you can see the gradual development of the crying. Starting with sniffs, to tears down the face, to gentle hiccuping sobs and mild expressions.

https://media.giphy.com/media/3ohzgPQtAelxdumtdm/giphy.gif

Incidentally, a few of the models did directly post crying videos after I suggested them, something I really appreciate. As I said in the past, I might make a list of all the models from whom I bought crying vids.

Ugly crying is pretty crying

July 25, 2017 7:12 pm  #2

Re: Produced a couple of female crying videos

Wow, good for you, TorNorth!  I am so impressed that you took things into your own hands and got custom videos done.  The one with the dark red lipstick looks pretty cool.  Curious how you instructed the models.  Did you ask them to try to curl their lips while they cried or did you leave it to them how they cried? 

July 25, 2017 7:19 pm  #3

I asked them both to cry with their natural expressions. I'd rather a natural non-lip curl than a faked lip curl. The one with the dark red lipstick was aware of the lip curl thing. Most don't get it when I explain it, so I use Claire Danes as the basis She insists that it's her real expression, and also didn't think it looked anything like Claire Danes' until I told her it did.

July 25, 2017 7:53 pm  #4

I'm also impressed - I'd be to worried I'd spend money and be disappointed. I think you mentioned c4s before and I had a look at the crying videos. I'm obviously looking for visible tears and I felt too many didn't give me what I wanted so wasn't prepared to pay (even the reduced amount) and take the risk.

​Your right about YouTuber's editing their crying out - one of the most frustrating is 'vloggingblonde' - she's gorgeous and because of a very difficult period in her life she's been pretty emotion in some of her videos. But, she edits out the tears - so frustrating! I think only one video I've ever watched has a tear escape from her eyes!

​I always meant to ask you... until very recently a series of crying videos could be found on YouTube grouped into 'Crying Tears n' posted by 'abcabc' I think. These have disappeared! It wasn't you by any chance was it? PM if you don't want to associate your username here with the YouTube account. It was a great resource for finding crying clips.

July 25, 2017 8:59 pm  #5

Ugh, I know. I was an avid follower of ABC ABC. He disappeared once before and reappeared, so I'm hoping he'll come back. My username is Atripple. I've got about 14 playlists entitled "crying women". ABCABC if definitely up your alley, he's clearly into tears. I think those that seek tears tend to have much more luck on YouTube - I've seen far more running tears on attractive girls than lip curls. I'll have to check out the aforementioned blonde.

I too was worried of disappointment, but curiously always gets the best of me. It's pretty addictive too. Most of the stuff I bought I'm happy with. If you want I can pm you with links to the ones I bought that have enough visible tears in them. I'll have to review them, though. I tend to forget about the tears.

July 25, 2017 9:53 pm  #6

Strike that, I've  seen vloggingblondes vids already. I see what you mean. I feel like there's lip curl in her, but we'll never see it. I kinda hate the day in life vlogs. Too dull for me.

July 26, 2017 4:23 am  #7

These models did a really incredible job. You are a dacryphilia visionary, TorNorth. Hail to the king.

July 27, 2017 1:06 pm  #8

TorNorth wrote:

Strike that, I've seen vloggingblondes vids already. I see what you mean. I feel like there's lip curl in her, but we'll never see it. I kinda hate the day in life vlogs. Too dull for me.

​Totally agree, I don't have the sound turned on for her vlogs! The content is very dull but if she'd only allow a tear to fall down those cheeks from those amazing blue eyes I'd be a happy man. I've seen wet eyes and a tear just creep out before it wiped away but nothing more than that.

​I've come across your playlists as well - fantastic stuff. Will probably need to start building one myself rather than rely on other users - hopefully 'abcabc' returns again - there was thousands of clips in his/her playlists!

​Would appreciate a quick PM of some tear filled clips ;o) You probably know my preference... close up, tears spilling down cheeks unchecked - don't specifically like running makeup! From some of the preview clips where tears are visible most appear to contain black tears - prefer natural crystal clear ones myself. Thanks for the offer  ;o) 

July 27, 2017 3:22 pm  #9

I was a watcher of ABCABC playlists too and was gutted when they went. I usually watched the shorter ones as this would be easier to watch the full video as opposed to a ten minute vlog that contained a grand total of one tear in the final seconds. TorNorth I've watched some of your Crying Women vids too without realising it!

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

July 28, 2017 9:07 pm  #10

For a better view, here's a video preview of the first clip as posted in iwantclips:

https://cryinglipcurling.tumblr.com/post/163518186018

@tearhunter: I would love to see your playlist if you made one. I'm always on the lookout for crying women lists.

@reptongeek: There was a time when I'd save any crying videos on the playlist, whether it had lip curls or not. I regret doing that now, because the playlists are full of stuff I don't care to revisit. I recently started a playlist titled "crying women (nlc) - where I save videos that don't really have lip curls but there's still something I liked about it, plenty of tears to see there - though there's plenty of tears in the lip curl videos as well.

@truffle: Ahaha, the King was slightly disappointed with the second one. Did you watch the videos?

Board footera