You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 23, 2017 9:29 pm  #551

Re: Crying Scenes Directory

Fargo season 3 has a crying scene in the fifth part with Ewan Mcgregor. Nothing compared to other Mcgregors crying scene but even in a "comic film" he has his crying scene.

May 25, 2017 8:44 pm  #552

Does anyone know if there's crying in the Blacklist by James Spader? I really wish i could see some big, unexpected crying scene with him..

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

May 26, 2017 9:35 pm  #553

Chris Pratt tears up a few times in Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2. Most of these instances are very subtle, but there's a nice moment right at the end where he cries two perfect tears -- one down each cheek. The first one clings to his eyelashes for several seconds, before finally falling.

June 6, 2017 12:28 am  #554

Justin Theroux, still crying as The Leftovers ended.  Episode 3.7 had him playing himself and a doppelgänger and BOTH were crying at the end.  
Episode 3.8 (the finale) had more tears from him, as well as Carrie Coon.  Beautiful ending.  

Climbing to a high chamber in a well of houses, he threw himself down in his clothes on a neglected bed, and its pillow was wet with wasted tears. -- A Tale of Two Cities

July 5, 2017 2:34 pm  #555

Fargo Season 3: Ewan Mcgregor has a sobbing scene right at the end in the last episode. Even if I wasn't sure about the character being really Mcgregor his sobbing is unmistakably him. It is just the sound, otherwise you just see him from behind

July 21, 2017 11:49 pm  #556

La belle et la bete, French Beauty and the beast. Vincent Cassel has a very short crying scene towards the end. I don't think I ever saw him crying before and it was my wish for a very long time. I really like that actor and I think I have a crush on him. Lol So, although it was very short I ve managed to catch his crying expression - beautiful. ☺️
I tried to find that clip on the Internet but no luck so far. If anyone finds it please let me know. ☺️

"it doesn't take a lot of straingh to hang on, it takes a lot of straingh to let go" 

July 23, 2017 9:50 pm  #557

Thank you for the nice crying scene in this movie, it's true that his scenes are quite hard to find. He cried a bit  in My king/ Mon roi, i put a pic in the images section and a link with that part from the movie but it's unavailable now. The crying is somewhere at 1:00:00 in this one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuLs0o5sGTQ

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

July 24, 2017 12:37 am  #558

Any of y'all ever check out a movie called "Sleepless in Seattle?" Several funny crying scenes and also a couple of pretty intense ones.

July 24, 2017 1:20 am  #559

psychic_girl wrote:

Thank you for the nice crying scene in this movie, it's true that his scenes are quite hard to find. He cried a bit  in My king/ Mon roi, i put a pic in the images section and a link with that part from the movie but it's unavailable now. The crying is somewhere at 1:00:00 in this one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuLs0o5sGTQ

Thank you so much for this link. I love it! ☺️ I really like the way he cries. And the fact he doesn't really do it often makes it even more pleasant. ☺️ There is this thing with me, when I really like some actor I try to find his crying scenes and try to catch and memorise his crying face. That gives me some kind of satisfaction. Like in this case. ☺️
There is an interview with him in which he sobbed,according to the journalist. Unfortunately, it's not a video, it's just written. I'll try to find it and post it here. The journalist has described the way he cries very well. And the best thing is - it wasn't acting. ☺️

"it doesn't take a lot of straingh to hang on, it takes a lot of straingh to let go" 

July 27, 2017 9:24 pm  #560

Colin Firth has a lovely crying scene reading a letter from a friend the very last scene of the movie Genius.  Two large tears fall unchecked.  Its subtle.  

Jude Law has some short crying scenes in King Arthur, but he is doing some not so nice things at the time.  It is interesting how he cries very similarly to previous crying scenes for him, must mean he is actually crying

"...men do not cry. They will do anything BUT cry. They stop themselves crying. And eventually they do cry if it is bad enough. So that's how you know with a man how bad it is for him. Because he would've stopped himself...Men always cry like that. They don't cry and in the end they do and if they do then it's overwhelming." ~Michael Caine

Board footera