You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 28, 2017 3:15 am  #1

Squonk

Squonk here.  Female, late 40s, heterosexual, married, live in the northeastern USA.  
I've been obsessed with male crying for as long as I can remember, but it became a serious thing for me around the age of 12 (puberty).  It's emotional, not really sexual (I don't actually get turned on by crying).
 I am pretty much exclusively into acted crying.  Real life crying makes me uncomfortable.  There is something that I just find fascinating about acted crying.  Obviously, the actors are acting, but if they are actually producing tears, that is an element of real life being injected there.  Like my favorite crying actor, John Simm, said, "When I cry on screen, those are real tears, that's how I cry."  
I wish I could explain my fascination with crying, but I've never been able to figure it out.  
I was so happy to come upon this forum a few years ago and to find others like me.  I've never told anyone in real life about my obsession, so I have no one with whom to discuss a good crying scene.  I can do that here and I love it.
I also love the videos!  I keep an enormous video clip library myself, and am always on the lookout for more.  I have been introduced to so many wonderful scenes and actors here.  
Myself, I used to cry A LOT, having suffered from lifelong chronic depression.  I've gotten a lot better in the last decade or so, and find myself crying much less.  I hate crying in front of people.  It makes me feel weak.  
I am a huge movie buff, though TV has become a more exciting medium in recent years.  I am also a fanatical reader and love pre-1990 music (and if anyone is familiar with my username, they'll probably know who my favorite band is).  
I have an interesting profession, but it is kind of rare and though the odds of someone identifying me here are pretty slim (and what would they be doing here themselves?), I'm still a bit paranoid, so I'll keep it to myself.  Though I can't understand WHY I'm paranoid about being discovered.  It's not like I'm into anything illegal or even kinky (like I said, it's not a sex thing for me).  But I remain embarrassed!  
I'm so grateful for this forum being here.  A big thank you to all who keep it running 

Climbing to a high chamber in a well of houses, he threw himself down in his clothes on a neglected bed, and its pillow was wet with wasted tears. -- A Tale of Two Cities

September 4, 2017 2:40 am  #2

Re: Squonk

Nice to learn a bit more about you! Looks like we have quite a bit in common: depression, male crying in primarily fictional contexts...

Don't mind me, I'm just here to fill my Lachrymatory of Holding.

September 7, 2017 1:16 pm  #3

Re: Squonk

Wow, Squonk! You sound almost exactly like me, too! Only males, really started getting into it during my pre-teen years, emotional connection, not a sexual one. One thing that I  am a little different is that I like ALL kinds of male crying...real life as well, especially if I am the one who can comfort them. I am also bipolar depressive, so I did and DO cry a lot, but I HATE doing it. My husband knows about my fetish (can we really call it that if it is not sexual, though??), and a few of my close friends know as well. I am SO grateful for this forum, too!  

Board footera