You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 28, 2017 10:01 pm  #1

Anyone else this picky??

So after a loooong break away from my fetish and the forum, I have come back recently.  Unfortunately, new frustrations are emerging to replace my old frustrations.  Oh well, at least the old frustrations are basically gone, which is great! 

Although infrequency of real-life observations doesn't seem to bother me anymore (seriously, it's true!), the new frustration seems to be that when it comes to video clips, I'm not really satisfied with anything short of the full money shot!!  Anything else is still interesting but such a tease for me.  I want to see tears forming in the eyes and then rolling down the cheeks and in a way that hasn't been faked or edited.  I want to see those tears the MOMENT they are leaving the eyes and I need to see them roll.  Anything short of this frustrates me because I feel like I'm so close yet not quite where I need to be to feel satisfied... which then sends me searching and searching for something I usually can't find... and wasting precious time when I should be doing other things... 

Not only that, but the other thing is that I don't seem to be interested in just anyone crying, unfortunately!  Beyond people I know personally, it's only certain actors or certain other public figures who seem to be of interest to me now (of which there aren't many in my case).  And again, since I want the full money shot, this makes it a really specific fetish at the moment that is difficult to satisfy... 

So yeah, my own fussiness and obsessiveness is getting in the way of my enjoyment of the fetish yet I feel unwilling to change my tastes.  I'm not sure if I could change them anyway.  Although I could make an effort to step away from the whole thing as I have before.  I'm hoping not to do that this time.  

Can anyone else relate on some level?

Last edited by woundedpuppy (July 28, 2017 10:03 pm)

July 29, 2017 12:59 am  #2

Re: Anyone else this picky??

For me, it's not just about "real" tears, it's about the sounds. I want to hear the choked voice, the sobbing, the gasps as he (since I'm strictly into male crying) tries to keep control.

"We have our stalking memories, and they will demand their rightful tears."
Anonymous

July 29, 2017 5:31 am  #3

caircair wrote:

For me, it's not just about "real" tears, it's about the sounds. I want to hear the choked voice, the sobbing, the gasps as he (since I'm strictly into male crying) tries to keep control.

I adore the choked voice and gasps/sighs... auditory proof that there is a lack of control... to have it is definitely better than just the visual alone!!  But I'm not a rapid sobbing fan.  Too many actors seem to go from basically nothing to burying their head and sobbing.  Easier to fake, I think.

July 29, 2017 10:34 am  #4

Yes I can be picky... I also like to see tears flowing in the eyes, rolling unchecked down an attractive female face when the camera is in pin sharp focus and the lighting is good.

​Anything less and yes the clip drops gradually down the rankings.

​Are you able to re-watch clips that tick all the boxes? New clips are great and I spend too much time looking for new ones but if I can't find a new good one I tend to drop back to an old favourite to relive the frustration.

July 29, 2017 2:26 pm  #5

tearhunter wrote:

Yes I can be picky... I also like to see tears flowing in the eyes, rolling unchecked down an attractive female face when the camera is in pin sharp focus and the lighting is good.

​Anything less and yes the clip drops gradually down the rankings.

​Are you able to re-watch clips that tick all the boxes? New clips are great and I spend too much time looking for new ones but if I can't find a new good one I tend to drop back to an old favourite to relive the frustration.

Yes I'm very much like this. Another question have you ever recorded crying scenes off the TV for instance and then played them back in slow motion - or even backwards like I did when I was younger

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

July 29, 2017 9:24 pm  #6

Yes, I can watch and re-watch clips that tick off the boxes and that helps the frustration.  And yes, I will watch in slow-motion -- actually, I haven't figured out how to do that on iTunes or YouTube which is frustrating, especially as I've paid for the stuff on iTunes -- anyone know if you can watch slow motion on there?   I did notice I could move forward and backwards a HAIR at a time in QuickTime, which is awesome.  I have one crying clip on there right now that I watch that way.  Considering how short most crying clips are (certainly male ones, anyway), this technology is practically necessary to get them to be a half decent length!

But again, the main problem with me is that I'll obsess on only a few people at a time and there aren't necessarily good crying clips of those people.  That's like if you said, you know what?  There are only a FEW people in the world I will date.  What are the chances you'll be satisfied?  So that is my main issue, plus, have I ever really found a clip that ticked EVERY box for me?  Usually something is missing... perfect rolling tears but a lack of sound... perfect sounds but a lack of rolling tears... good looking actor but not great crying... perfect crying but not attractive enough... still, put 'em all together and you've got something, I guess!  

July 30, 2017 4:43 am  #7

Once upon a time I was very picky. Only wanted quiet, flowing female tears. However, the more time I spent around you all, the less picky I've become. I like it better this way, because now I enjoy the sobbing and the lip curls as well.

July 30, 2017 6:13 am  #8

I'm still searching for the "perfect" crying scene. So far, the one I find most satisfying is from "Desperate Romantics", episode six at roughly 37:22. My main quibble - it's too dark to see well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HkDTvXzRWk

"We have our stalking memories, and they will demand their rightful tears."
Anonymous

July 30, 2017 3:41 pm  #9

I can relate to everything you say but I guess these are normal variations of the paraphiliac disposition. I went through more intense periods where I was browsing to find that particular, perfect ''scene'' or discovery and came out empty handed. At other times I found out new stufff on the ''prowl'' and looked for more.
Generally, i look for that crying face that has the perfect timing in terms of esthetics, emotion, back story, the level of detail. I feel very frustrated when i don't see the actual tears or the actor goes through the build up and then the actual crying is not properly disclosed being filmed from afar or concealed. After some time i was particular about the after cry part, meaning i would enjoy to see the face covered or not the tears being on display right away the crying is taking place but to see the face afterwards with traces of tears or a minutae disclosure to signs of actual crying, face flushed, red rims of the eyes, trembling voice, moisty eyes. 
At times i enjoy the subdued type of crying or the barely contained one when the face is sort of ''holding'' the turmoil and there's this aura of barely letting go...if the scene is not showing it all i 'd like for some time to continue it in my imagination or try different scenarios to be able to reconstruct the missing parts. I enjoy doing this some time but then i'd like to see the whole thing with that actor, i like having seen all possibilities exhausted at some point...And i get frustrated when it doesn't happen but all this doesn't compare to the general frustration i get when i hear about men not crying or not being able or willing to show that part of their emotional life. I equally feel anger at the fact that i once met some guy who teased me with it, with his crying and he fell short of being actually honest and i realized i shouldn't talk about it at all because it can be misunderstood.
It sort of became an ''entity '' inside that i can only feed sometimes, in some ways and generally not to the full extent ...

Last edited by psychic_girl (July 30, 2017 3:47 pm)

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

July 30, 2017 5:27 pm  #10

Definitely. I'm very picky about videos. I enjoy the distorted mouth and sobbing sounds/shoulder and stomach shaking/shortness of breath, and when I'm looking for videos, they must contain these things (at least 98% of the time) to be interesting to me. In real life, I am not picky at all - any crying whatsoever is wonderful and arouses me.

Board footera