You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 4, 2017 10:20 pm  #11

Re: Rate Your Physical Attractiveness (0-10)

@Needhersobs: I'm Sean Bean after a beheading maybe. I've also got a scruffy Northern accent. I'm not white, however.

@Caircair: One of my all time fave YouTube crying vlogs was of a woman around that age. Maybe a little bit younger. She still looked fine as hell.

Ugly crying is pretty crying

August 5, 2017 1:23 am  #12

"Fine" is not something I have ever been accused of being, unless you were talking about my health. I grew up knowing my sister was the pretty one, my role was to be the smart one and the example my siblings were to follow. They pretty much rejected everything that I stood for and everything that mattered to me. Now that my father's gone I doubt I'll ever hear from them again - I don't keep in touch with them, either.

"We have our stalking memories, and they will demand their rightful tears."
Anonymous

August 29, 2017 5:09 pm  #13

7.5 i guess, i quite tall 1.70 cm and 55 kg and i exercise a but. Blue grey eyes almond shaped eyes and expressive face but a big nose, sometimes the blue circles around my eyes are quite pronounced and i have some moles on my face that i've been told to be not that cool...

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

August 30, 2017 1:57 am  #14

I think I've gotten better looking in the last six years-- college was a weird time for me, kept cutting my hair short then growing it out, so a lot of not-great in-between lengths.

I've got a small, proportionate body-- 5'3" (1.6 m) with a decent hourglass figure and long legs. I'm pretty skinny but not toned-- very annoyed that I work full time on a farm but I'm still not jacked. 

My face will never be anything better than cute, I have simultaneous resting bitch face and baby face, not sure how that works out. Like a baby that will bite your head off. 

Last edited by meantangerine (August 30, 2017 2:00 am)

It is such a secret place, the land of tears.
-- Antoine de Saint Exupery, "The Little Prince"

September 5, 2017 12:20 am  #15

College was super weird for me as well. I've tried my best to expunge most pictures of myself from those few years of my life (seriously stupid hair colors/styles/lengths, poor makeup decisions, inability to properly pose for pictures, etc.)

I'd say I'm between 7-8. I'm in shape, have a nearly symmetric face, and I take care of my skin. Unfortunately I'm a combination of two of the hairiest ethnicities on Earth; keeping that in check takes a lot of razors and a lot of dedication .

Board footera