You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 6, 2017 6:37 pm  #1

Lack of crying scenes

Perhaps I am just not watching the right tv shows/ movies but has anyone else noticed there have been significantly fewer guy crying scenes recently.  I keep watching because I am a tv/movie addict, but I have been disappointed recently from the standpoint of a crying lover

"...men do not cry. They will do anything BUT cry. They stop themselves crying. And eventually they do cry if it is bad enough. So that's how you know with a man how bad it is for him. Because he would've stopped himself...Men always cry like that. They don't cry and in the end they do and if they do then it's overwhelming." ~Michael Caine

September 7, 2017 1:05 am  #2

Re: Lack of crying scenes

Ditto. And the ones I have seen are not worth mentioning.

"We have our stalking memories, and they will demand their rightful tears."
Anonymous

September 7, 2017 5:11 am  #3

Huh, well now that American Horror Story has started up, it's only a matter of time before the magnificent Sarah Paulson graces us with her lip curl. Evan Peters has been known to cry on AHS too.

Don't mind me, I'm just here to fill my Lachrymatory of Holding.

September 7, 2017 1:00 pm  #4

I agree - there is a significant drop in videos to watch. But, I am SOOOO ready for Law & Order: The Menendez Files...there was TONS of crying during the actual trial, and just in the previews for the show, there is a LOT of crying from the two leads (abuse, murder, death, court and jail - should be chock-full!). As for AHS - I don't think Evan's character is going to be doing much crying, based on what I saw from the first episode, but I know most of the female leads have already cried in the first ep alone. I don't care much for the female crying, but I am hoping that with the new seasons of all the shows starting, there will be some new juicy bits! Fingers crossed! 

Board footera