You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 27, 2017 5:43 am  #81

Re: Celebrities you would like to see crying ...

The other day I realized, I want to see David Strathairn and Thomas Haden Church cry.

Don't mind me, I'm just here to fill my Lachrymatory of Holding.

January 27, 2017 8:47 am  #82

Didn't have Thomas Haden Church a nice crying scene in SIDEWAYS? Not sure though.

January 27, 2017 4:48 pm  #83

PhoebeOnThePhone wrote:

The other day I realized, I want to see David Strathairn and Thomas Haden Church cry.

I agree about David Strathairn.

Last edited by White Tulip (January 27, 2017 4:49 pm)

January 27, 2017 5:09 pm  #84

@Cleo - Johnny Depp cries in The Libertine. His actual crying starts at 2:15. Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nu8fjKtRnGo&index=31&list=PLB2431FA33870AF7D

April 25, 2017 9:52 pm  #85

I just adore Johnny Depp, and his crying in the Libertine is so beautiful.  He rarely if ever fully cries in movies, but when he does, it is just amazing, and hot.  I haven't made 10 posts here yet so I can't post the link, but another movie where he lets his hair down crying is Arizona Dream.  That is one of my favorite movies, and scenes.  

"People cry, not because they're weak. It's because they've been strong for too long." --Johnny Depp
"Cry to me...let it come, let it bleed...reach in and get it, and set it free." --Heart

May 9, 2017 2:37 am  #86

Somebody posted the Arizona Dream link a few pages ago in the Videos forum.

May 9, 2017 2:49 am  #87

Kleo wrote:

Johnny Depp
Tim Roth
Ian Somerhalder
Joseph Morgan
Eminem

I second Tim Roth. He's ugly-sexy and so expressive. I shall have to be content with that one picture in the meantime.

September 8, 2017 8:31 pm  #88

A friend told me recently that Ralph Fiennes cries more than once in the movie Oscar and Lucinda.  Has anyone here seen this? 

September 9, 2017 4:06 am  #89

Hi, you can watch the movie here

http://vumoo.li/videos/play/watch-oscar-and-lucinda-92853 ( there is a scene at ariund 1:55:00 where he is prying and his eyes are teary, no tears fall down though) I think the scene is quite beaiutifull overall..i couldn't find a second one so far, there are a few where he is moved o sad but not to the pint of crying..

Last edited by psychic_girl (September 9, 2017 4:07 am)

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

September 9, 2017 10:34 pm  #90

psychic_girl wrote:

Hi, you can watch the movie here

http://vumoo.li/videos/play/watch-oscar-and-lucinda-92853 ( there is a scene at ariund 1:55:00 where he is prying and his eyes are teary, no tears fall down though) I think the scene is quite beaiutifull overall..i couldn't find a second one so far, there are a few where he is moved o sad but not to the pint of crying..

Unfortunately, the video won't play for me, but thanks for the tip about the emotional moments!  I've ordered the movie on DVD, and will report back.

Board footera