You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 9, 2017 9:50 pm  #1

Multiple boyfriend observations.

Hello everyone! ^^

So, long story short, I met the man of my dreams in January of this year. He lives in Ireland, and I live in the USA. He is 20 years of age and is gentle, tenderhearted, and just all around an absolute sweetheart. He's not afraid to show his vulnerable, sensitive side- he is entirely my type!

Well, in June I was blessed with the wonderful opportunity to fly over to Ireland to meet him in person and stay with him for three weeks. Without going into a lot of detail (MANY memories were made), I thought I'd share the times where he (or both of us) would have an intimate crying experience.

The first time was only a few days into my stay. We were on the couch watching a movie, and once it was over, we said our goodnights and I headed up to the room I was sleeping in (we had to sleep separately since his parents wouldn't allow us sleeping together under their roof). I was checking my phone notifications just before going to sleep, until I recieved a message from him saying "I know it is really late right now, but you might want to come downstairs. I have a special surprise for you, which comes from my heart." Knowing exactly what it was, I immediately went back downstairs and entered the room. Upon walking in, I noticed that he was sitting on the couch with his head hung low. He looked up at me with mournful eyes and a face covered in tears, and peeped, "I'm a wreck right now." I went over to him and sat close to him, rubbing his back and asking him what was up. He told me that he couldn't stop thinking about how sad it would be when I would have to leave Ireland and go back home. I pulled him close to me and held him in my arms, rubbing his back, while he cried on my shoulder. I could hear his staggered breathing and feel his back hitch up and down. After he let most of it out, I looked into his eyes and assured him that we still have many more fun filled days to come and that the most we can do is enjoy them while they last. He was getting quite snotty, and I didn't want to leave his side, so I allowed him to blow his nose on my pajamas. I wiped his tears away, we cuddled for a bit afterward, and then we both went to bed happy and calm.

The second time was less intimate, but still worth sharing. Him, his family and I had just arrived in a holiday home they rented for three nights. As we were checking out the house, my boyfriend and his dad got into an argument about letting us sleep together (there were rooms with two beds in them). My boyfriend was a bit riled up from the argument. As we were walking around alone outside and checking out the yard, I noticed how on edge he looked. I wrapped my arm around him and asked, "Are you okay?" He smiled and said that he was fine, just angered by his dad's logic. Soon afterward, we went inside and sat on the couch together alone. He began to elaborate on how upset he was about not getting to sleep beside me and how angry his dad makes him. I saw that he was slowly deteriorating, so I held his hand and gently began to stroke his leg. Once that happened, tears began to build up in his eyes and a large amount fell once he blinked. I rubbed him and listened to him and talked about it with him until he had calmed down.

The third time was by far my favorite. It was nighttime, and we were just chilling in my bedroom, cuddling and talking. Suddenly, out of nowhere, it was me who was hit with the realization that I would be leaving Ireland sometime. I began to tear up, and tell him why I was tearing up. My voice was trembling and shaky as I told him "I'm going to miss holding you, kissing you, spending time with you, looking into your eyes and telling you how much I love you." As I was saying this, his lip curled and began to quiver. I watched as the tears quickly built up in his eyes with each word I uttered. Before I knew it, he buried his head into my shoulder and was crying harder than I was. I was laying down on my back in bed, and he was laying somewhat on top of me crying. Now, this is something I don't particularly like about myself- but I find it incredibly hard to cry along with people when I'm so distracted by their crying. So, as soon as he began to cry, I began to dry up. I held him close and made long, gentle strokes on his back. Every now and then, he would lift his head up to take a break from all of the snot and tears his face was practically submerged in. His face was completely wet with snot running from his nose; his eyes were puffy and red. After several seconds, he would bury his head back into my shoulder and cry it out some more as I stroked him and soothed him. Eventually, his face was so wet and sticky that I got up and gave him a tissue. After cleaning his face up, he looked at me with a smile, hugged me tightly and said a soft "I love you."

The last one worth sharing happened the night before I left Ireland, and was quite similar to the previous one, but to a lesser extent. This is because we had already grieved over me leaving multiple times before, lol! Nonetheless, we were both crying once more, and he was laying on my chest as I softly stoked and played with his hair. Every time he would look up at me, I would caress his hair or face. We cuddled for a long time that night, wanting to never let go.

And that's all! Sorry that this was so long, haha!

September 10, 2017 10:15 am  #2

Re: Multiple boyfriend observations.

Thank you for posting Whimsy
​I like to read long observations! Interesting, that you need all your energy focusing on the crying counterpart, and not crying yourself! 
​I hope you will see your boyfriend soon again. 

September 11, 2017 9:08 am  #3

Thank you flatter, I'm hoping so as well! And yeah, it is quite a strange thing with me. I feel like it would be so nice to be crying along with someone else at the same time.

September 15, 2017 1:04 am  #4

Whimsy, I'm the same way-- as soon as someone else starts to cry, I immediately stop and focus my attention on them. 

I hope you get to see your boyfriend again soon!

It is such a secret place, the land of tears.
-- Antoine de Saint Exupery, "The Little Prince"

October 21, 2017 5:11 pm  #5

Wow, I am surprised how soon  he took to trust you enough, if I understood correctly this is the first time you saw each other, he must really be in love, first, to cry in front of you, second, allowing you to wipe his tears. For me, that is the most intimate form of communication. A very deep bond must be going on between you two.

Is this the first time you wipe his tears? How did he react when you wiped his tears?
Has he ever wiped your tears?

Last edited by Amans lacrimae (October 22, 2017 10:32 am)

Board footera