You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 26, 2017 8:43 am  #1

Hi there

Sex: F

Orientation: Bi 

Interested in: I prefer male crying. My interest is mostly emotional but it sort of turns me on. I think what draws me to it is the pure vulnerability that is displayed when you cry. You are witnessing someone who is completely unguarded and it draws me (as I'm sure it draws many of you). I'm a working actor and my coach tells me that as an actor you are at your strongest when you are at your most vulnerable. Particularly with male crying, I think it draws me more because it's so... forbidden. You know?

Interest in the forum: I've been lurking for a long time. I decided it was time to open up. I'm an actress as well so I'm sure I can share some good obs for you guys.   

Your own crying: I cry all the freakin time. Mainly for work I can't say I particularly ENJOY it, but I do feel relief afterward. There is definite video out there of my crying (again, I'm an actress), but I don't feel comfortable sharing my face.

Yourself in general: I'm a pretty laid back woman. I dabble in many hobbies like drawing, writing, gardening and horseback riding but I wouldn't say I'm an expert in any one field. I'm happily married to a very loving, open (and at times emotional) man. I wish I had the money to travel. I went to England once and really want to go back. 

September 26, 2017 4:14 pm  #2

Re: Hi there

Welcome, ShyActress!  I love that you are a professional actor!  I have dabbled in it... hmm, I guess I will call myself semi-professional because while I have been paid money to act, it has only basically been one specific kind of recurring gig (live) that involved more than just acting as well.  But I've taken some workshops and love the whole acting thing, especially the vulnerability thing.  I am into the vulnerability and forbiddenness of male crying, too... it's what tugs at my heartstrings! 

Would LOVE to hear your actor-related observations!!  It's one thing to see the final take, but it's another to hear about the whole thing leading up to that.  There is plenty of the final take available on the internet, but there are less stories about the behind-the-scenes crying moments (there are definitely some... just saying, it would be great to have even more, especially told from a crying fetishist's point of view).

September 26, 2017 5:17 pm  #3

Hi ShyActress and WoundedPuppy! Welcome! I was an actress, too! I left that field years ago, however, due to family. But I still dabble in community theatre and the like. I am VERY interested in behind-the-scenes info on men crying on stage or in film/TV, because yes, we always see the the final product, but I want to know what it was like to have someone rehearse and pretend to cry, or really cry at a table read (like Aaron Paul did for Breaking Bad), or really cry all the time in rehearsals, etc. Or how many takes did these actors have to go through before final shot because of no tears or that it was not real enough..or - my fantasy - they get so worked up that even after the scene, they cannot stop crying! I would LOVE to hear it from both points of view, too. If there are any male actors on here who have had to cry for theatre, film or TV...what was your process like? I can't wait to hear stories! Again, welcome, ShyActress - you will find we are all a very friendly, supportive bunch! Enjoy your time here!

September 26, 2017 7:17 pm  #4

I echo all their sentiments. Give with the obs lol.

Board footera