You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 11, 2017 1:50 am  #1

New here

Sex: Male

Orientation: Straight. (But oddly enough, when it comes to my crying thing, I can get turned on by male or female tears.)

Interest: Crying from physical pain. Not heavy BDSM/torture stuff. Just strong, capable grownups reduced to tears by everyday injuries --  stubbed toes, pinched fingers, hypodermic injections, insect stings, twisted ankles, etc. I'm turned on by the tears, the crumpled face, the sounds of sobbing (which sometimes resembles the sounds of orgasm). There's something about the vulnerability and loss of control that stirs something primal inside of me. I like scenarios where there are witnesses, and the crier might be embarrassed to break down in front of them -- a man in front of women or a teacher in front of students, for example. I like the idea of being close by to comfort the crier, because A) That's the closest vantage point; and B) That helps assuage some of the nagging guilt I feel for getting off on someone else's pain. But unlike some other members of this forum, comforting isn't the point for me. 

Interest in the forum: I love hearing observations and finding links. I'm always scouring the internet for stories and videos that scratch my itch. I'm also looking forward to passing on my own observations and to sharing links that other members might enjoy.  

My own crying: I haven't cried from physical pain since I've been an adult. I tear up easily over mushy emotional stuff --  a simple compliment for example. If I break down bawling -- which happens a couple of times a year maybe -- it's almost always because of a fight with my wife. (Next time it happens, I promise to tell the story with all the descriptive details for the benefit of those of you who enjoy that sort of thing.)

October 12, 2017 4:04 am  #2

Re: New here

Welcome, mistrec!

October 12, 2017 7:50 pm  #3

Re: New here

Welcome! I am also straight (female) but turned on by both male and female tears. Looking forward to reading your personal observations if you do have some to share.

Board footera