You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 11, 2017 4:51 am  #1

Possibility of Observations in the Immediate Future

So, here's an odd one. A friend of mine is pregnant but keeping it on the QT. She's estranged from her parents but close to her fiance's parents and hosting a family bbq next weekend where she's planning a reveal.

This is where I come in. She is planning to purchase flowers with a card congratulating them on becoming grandparents. Because I have some prior acting experience and a classic Cadillac, I'm to disguise myself as a delivery man for a high end florist, meet with her prior and deliver the bouquet to the reveal party "anonymously" while pretending not to know her or her fiance.

She promised me that it would be a very emotional affair for all involved, and that I would be invited to the friends' reveal party (not in disguise) as well. She pretty much guaranteed me I'll see seeing lots of joyful crying at both events. I'll keep everyone updated if it comes true.

"Bless me now with your fierce tears..."

August 11, 2017 5:49 am  #2

Re: Possibility of Observations in the Immediate Future

Lol, that's a cute setup. I hope there are attractive females among her friends and the fiances relatives who would cry. Wish there are some good tears and nice expressions. Is your friend attractive?

Ugly crying is pretty crying

August 11, 2017 6:27 am  #3

TorNorth wrote:

Lol, that's a cute setup. I hope there are attractive females among her friends and the fiances relatives who would cry. Wish there are some good tears and nice expressions. Is your friend attractive?

She's not bad looking. I would like to see her cry at some point. We met at a party a few years ago, where everyone was a bit lascivious and her clothes were off before I knew her name. But I'm glad she's settling down and beginning a family.

Last edited by NeedHerSobs (August 11, 2017 6:30 am)

August 14, 2017 7:38 pm  #4

Slightly off topic NeedHerSobs but what is her hair like in length and colour

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

August 15, 2017 2:52 am  #5

reptongeek wrote:

Slightly off topic NeedHerSobs but what is her hair like in length and colour

Medium length and dark brown.

Unfortunately work interfered with the plan, but I'm still invited to the shower. I'll keep my eyes peeled.

October 13, 2017 9:17 am  #6

Btw did any of that plan come to fruition?

Ugly crying is pretty crying

Board footera