You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 31, 2016 7:59 pm  #1

Tasting Tears

How many have done this out of curiosity, either by kissing the tears off the cheeks of a crying person or ny some other method?

I remember in the ninth grade, I asked out a girl who I had a crush on, and we saw some corny movie that I barely remember. She cried at the end. I reached over with a finger and wiped a tear off her cheek, which made her giggle.

I surreptitiously rubbed my face and tasted her salt on my finger, because it seemed like an intimate and intriguing thing to do, to commit her crying to the memory of yet another sense.

"Bless me now with your fierce tears..."

August 1, 2016 7:37 pm  #2

Re: Tasting Tears

I've never done it like that. I've always kissed them directly from a crying person's cheek, most of the time it was with someone with whom I was romantically involved. I have kissed a crying man on the cheek once, but there was no tear falling down his face at that exact moment.

I've had my face kissed while I've been crying, but I don't think anyone has actually been aiming for my tears when they did so. But I guess I can never be sure. 

August 8, 2016 1:34 pm  #3

I've always kissed the tears off my partners' faces, which I enjoy doing.

October 19, 2017 5:46 pm  #4

I have always wiped tears from my now wife, since she was my girlfriend, as soon as I felt she trusted more in me and felt safe crying, I started kissing her tears before wiping her beautiful tear streaked face.

Last edited by Amans lacrimae (October 21, 2017 4:30 am)

Board footera