You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 3, 2017 3:35 pm  #571

Re: Crying Scenes Directory

I have seen both, and yeah they are fantastic. I like the one in 12 and holding better just because it's easier for me to feel something for someone who isn't a serial killer who eats people lol

"...men do not cry. They will do anything BUT cry. They stop themselves crying. And eventually they do cry if it is bad enough. So that's how you know with a man how bad it is for him. Because he would've stopped himself...Men always cry like that. They don't cry and in the end they do and if they do then it's overwhelming." ~Michael Caine

October 3, 2017 7:58 pm  #572

@Yellowrose - LOLOL! Yes, I enjoy 12 & Holding, as well...but I was talking about the shower scene, though...not the one in the therapist's office - although that is a good one, too! Have you seen the shower one? And in Dahmer, to me, it was still Jeremy PLAYING Dahmer, you know? So I could get past the serial killer thing. Haha...

When I see a scene, I never really think of the actor/character in THAT scene. I usually like to dream that it is in a more intimate setting, like a bedroom, and that the actual actor (or the character in a different scenario) is with me, and I am comforting him. I like to put myself in those role play fantasies, if that makes any sense?

I've kind of hit a dry spell, so I cannot wait for Stronger.

October 20, 2017 5:23 pm  #573

Jessica Rothenberg in Happy Death Day has a couple of sobbing scenes, one scene with mascara running and one emotional scene later on. She wipes her face in this scene but it's a long shot unfortunately. Really good movie actually if you want to check it out. I gave it a 9/10

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

December 5, 2017 3:45 pm  #574

Stronger had some really good moments, though not as many as I would have liked.  Tatiana Maslaney had some lovely crying scenes with tears streaming down her face and about midway through the movie Jake Gyllenhaal has has a sobbing scene.  Affecting movie overall.  Enjoy!

"...men do not cry. They will do anything BUT cry. They stop themselves crying. And eventually they do cry if it is bad enough. So that's how you know with a man how bad it is for him. Because he would've stopped himself...Men always cry like that. They don't cry and in the end they do and if they do then it's overwhelming." ~Michael Caine

December 5, 2017 6:00 pm  #575

@yellowrose...Really? I must find Stronger now! LOL...

December 15, 2017 4:53 am  #576

More crying from Daisy Ridley in Star Wars Episode VIII The Last Jedi. She really has the 'stream down both cheeks' technique down pat. Also some tears from Kelly Marie Tran

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

January 1, 2018 12:27 pm  #577

There is an new Serie on Netflix called "the sinner" with Jessica Biel. She is cryign quite a lot but the most intense Scene so far is in Season 3, 18'. Several tears are running down her face and gather at her chin. The recap at the beginning of Season 2 shows the two most beautiful tears Scenes, from Season 1 (one she wipes away her snot with her sleeve). In General the Serie tells the story of a woman killing a man with no reason, finding out she is suffering from PTSD. 

January 13, 2018 9:54 am  #578

The Netflix Series "The Killing" (by the way not for the faint of heart but a great show) Holder has a lovely sobbing scene at about 12 minutes left to go in the 8th episode of the 3rd season.  A complete breakdown with the only person who really understands him.  It's been a long time coming.  Great scene

January 15, 2018 12:00 am  #579

Hey Yellowrose! Great Scene! I love the way he sobs. I have never heard of him or this show before. Definitely going to follow!
But, for those who are trying to find it...it's the 9th episode - "Reckoning" - that he cries in. Very nicely done, I just wish she would have held him or comforted him in some way. She just sat there! I cannot for the life of me, see someone cry and not go to hold and comfort them! LOL...enjoy!

January 25, 2018 10:24 am  #580

Colin Farrel has a brief powerfull sobbing scene in his latest movie The Killing of a Sacred Deer towards the end.

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

Board footera