You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 21, 2017 1:23 pm  #11

Re: Males, do you enjoy being comforted?

How frequently do you cry in front of your wife? Clearly you allow your tears to flow unchecked, do you shed many tears? Does your wife ever cry with you? 

October 21, 2017 1:34 pm  #12

I seldom cry, maybe once or twice a year, well I usually allow tears to flow unchecked, sometimes I wipe them before they start to fall, and sometimes I wipe them from my cheeks, depends. I usually just shed a few tears, unless it is very intense, like a death or something that REALLY affects me, then I do shed a steady flow. Usually when I cry is because something is seriously wrong, so she is crying as well, most of the time unchecked tears, which as you know, I love to kiss and wipe away. She usually sheds way more tears than I do.

October 21, 2017 2:38 pm  #13

The only person I actually cry in front of is my wife, and it's almost always a situation where she's angry at me, so I enjoy being comforted -- if for no other reason than just the assurance that she's not mad any more.

If I were ever to break down and cry in public, I think that I'd enjoy being comforted, especially by an attractive lady.

I actually have a fantasy where I'm crying from physical pain, and a woman comforts me with tender touch and tells me that it's ok to cry, and I'm taking it well, and she's seen other dudes cry even more in similar situations, and she might be crying herself if she were me.

My favorite variation of this fantasy involves me gtting spanked, so my comforter is the one who has just inflicted the pain that reduced me to tears. Before the spanking, she's very strict and warns me that she's about to make me bawl like a baby. After the spanking she holds me while I sob unreservedly in her arms and tells me that I'm brave (contrary to everything that is actually happening) and encourages me to cry it out. I doubt that I would enjoy this in real life, but it's a fun fantasy.

Pretty weird, right? I'd hate to know what kind of messed up psychological stuff this reveals about me.

Board footera