You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 21, 2017 3:19 pm  #1

First memorable obs with my then girlfriend

Well, I am full of obs, but I don´t want to overwhelm you with posts. Just the most memorable, and I guess, as I have enjoyed obs prior to deciding to join, will post as they show.

​This happened in the summer of 2010, I had been dating for a couple of months with my now wife, I went to visit my girlfriend, around 8 p.m. I said goodbye and prepared to get back home, she was having an outside wall repaired at home and it was exposed to burglars to get in easily. When I was about to leave, I remember she was in the first step of the stairs, she burst out sobbing and threw herself into my arms telling me not to leave her alone for the night. I remember feeling her tears through my shirt, she had her face buried in my chest while I hugged her. When we broke the hug, her face was streaked with tears mixed with mascara, I cupped her face and with both of my thumbs wiped her tears, as I was wiping just below her eyes, I felt a couple of tears fall on my thumbs, sinchronized tears fell at the same time on my thumbs.

​I continued to wipe her tear stained face, clearing out all the streaks that were left by the first bout of tears. As I was finishing clearing her face, tears were making new trails down her face, which I continued to clear, this lasted for about 10 minutes at most, as you know, it´s hard to keep track of time when you are witnessing someone crying.
​She stared at me, never wiping tears, I haven´t asked, but I think after I wiped her tears gently, I allowed her tears to flow freely (I really love seeing a tear streaked face), and I felt she was expecting me to wipe the rest of her tears, which obviously I did.

​Anyways, I wiped the tears that were on her cheeks and continued wiping the steady flow of tears that were still streaming down her face. When she finished crying, she said, I have to wash your shirt right now, so I had no clothes to leave. I stayed with her that night, she cuddled with me, said she felt safe in my arms, and cried a little more. This time we were already in bed, she rubbed her cheek on mine, so I felt her tears on my face.

​This is my first memorable crying episode with my then girlfriend, now wife. Hope you enjoy.
​P.S. Details for a couple of persons here, she had a mild lip curl during the most intense sobbing moments.

October 21, 2017 10:53 pm  #2

Re: First memorable obs with my then girlfriend

Well, since she had her face buried in my chest her tears smeared my shirt with mascara. After that she was leaning forward, plus I was wiping her tears. Sorry

Board footera