You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 22, 2017 12:44 pm  #1

Have you ever had your tears wiped?

Flipping White Tulip's topic, I have read a few obs where this takes place. Now, I was wondering, and this is for both genders, if anybody has wiped/kissed your tears, what was your main feeling when it happened? Were you expecting that person to wipe your tears? Were you looking forward for that to happen? Do you like having your tears wiped? If yes, by whom (could be more than one person)? What is your reaction when you have someone wipe your tears? Do you feel soothed, comforted, aroused..?

For those who have not experienced this, would you like to have your tears wiped? If yes, by whom?

If you would like to share an experience, feel free to do so.

Just trying to get to know you a little more.

October 30, 2017 12:57 am  #2

Re: Have you ever had your tears wiped?

My tears have generally been wiped by people who I've been in a relationship with, or by very close friends, as I've detailed on this forum a few times. I've always liked it, as long as it's being done by someone who I've allowed into my personal space. If it was a girlfriend or boyfriend who was doing it, I usually would move closer to them. If it was a friend who did it, I would at least turn to face them and talk to them (if I wasn't already doing that). Now, if someone kisses me while I'm crying I tend to get quite aroused.

That said, it can get a little awkward sometimes. In my last year of high school I was crying to my girlfriend and she was really meticulously wiping all my tears, not kissing me at all, and I kind of wanted her to just stop and listen to what I was saying. It was as if the tears were annoying her. I didn't like that.

October 31, 2017 11:37 am  #3

Wow, I would have never guessed you could allow a lot of people to wipe your tears, it seems such an intimate bond, unless somebody did it unexpectedly.

You have given me insight with your obs, as I have wiped several tears from friends faces without kissing them, I never thought it could be annoying, I have received positive response, but I will have it in mind. Guess it would be awkward to have tears kissed by someone who is not in your close circle.

Thanks a lot for answering.

Last edited by Amans lacrimae (October 31, 2017 12:36 pm)

November 8, 2017 1:17 am  #4

Yes, by my husband, ex-boyfriend, and mother. Both of the significant others also kiss(ed) them away. My husband does it so tenderly - he looks at me very lovingly while wiping them, and then kisses my cheek gently.

November 9, 2017 6:59 am  #5

carrotcake wrote:

Yes, by my husband, ex-boyfriend, and mother. Both of the significant others also kiss(ed) them away. My husband does it so tenderly - he looks at me very lovingly while wiping them, and then kisses my cheek gently.

You just described  what I usually do to my wife, sometimes I kiss the tear directly from her cheek or tenderly cup her face and gently wipe the tears, as they start to fall from under her eyes, with the pad  of my thumbs,  other times allow her tears to streak her face, then either kiss the streak or, like you described, wipe the streak then kiss her cheek.

Last edited by Amans lacrimae (November 9, 2017 12:08 pm)

March 20, 2018 12:59 am  #6

TearsOnCheeks wrote:

My girlfriend has wiped my tears a few times. In all those occasions, however, I wasn't really crying, I was actually crying on command, which I'm pretty good at, though I can't cry on cue emotionally. But since my eyes are extremely sensitive, I have no difficulty in bringing tears to my eyes and making them run down my cheeks. Anyway, I have shed quite a few tears in front of my girlfriend, and she has gently wiped them and sometimes kissed them away.

Do you notice her enjoying wiping or kissing your tears? How does she wipe them (thumb, fingers, napkin, tissue, skirt, other clothing)?

August 10, 2018 11:36 pm  #7

I'm usually the person to wipe other people's tears, such as with my husband. Usually when warm tears run down his face I wipe them with my hands or sleeves. Sometimes I let him grab my skirt to use as a handkerchief and for him to wipe every little tear falling from his eyes, which usually soaks the fabric. Or, he cries on my lap, wetting mainly the hem and other parts of the skirt. He's even shed some tears that fell onto my face, which wasn't so bad tbh. 

August 11, 2018 5:27 am  #8

@randomaccount  I can assume you are female, I see you like wiping your husband’s tears, I guess he likes you wiping his tears. Have you ever cried in front of him? If so, has he ever wiped your tears? Would you like to have your tears wiped?

Last edited by Amans lacrimae (August 11, 2018 5:53 am)

August 11, 2018 7:17 pm  #9

Amans lacrimae wrote:

@randomaccount  I can assume you are female, I see you like wiping your husband’s tears, I guess he likes you wiping his tears. Have you ever cried in front of him? If so, has he ever wiped your tears? Would you like to have your tears wiped?

I have cried in front of him on multiple occasions, but I am unfortunately not a very wet crier myself. He usually gets very stressed out from work and family, which makes him cry very often. I’m pretty sure that he has wiped my tears before, and I would like it to happen more often. Probably only about 1 or 2 tears, and he would brush them away and I would stop crying. Hope that helps!

August 11, 2018 7:40 pm  #10

I’ve gotten my tears wiped many times by my wife, and have have gotten them wiped with her hands, shirt, skirt, and everything you can think of. I love the feeling of her wiping my tears away, and sometimes I cry harder on purpose just so she’d let me lay on her lap or chest or her hands to wipe my streaks away.

Board footera