You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 23, 2017 10:57 am  #1

Wife obs, last night

Didn't think I'd post so soon, but here It goes.

My wife has been having health issues (chronic, no cure), and started talking about suicide last night, I was encouraging her to continue and not give up.
At one point she started to cry, I held her in my arms while thick tears, and snot, slowly trailed down her face, we were sitting in the couch, the first tear streak I saw was made on the side of her nose, left eye.

Her words made my eyes water, I was crying to blink back tears, I pinches my eyes once to prevent tears from spilling, she started sobbing with a very subtle lower lip curl, at that moment a fresh wave of tears made their way freely down her face, making a new streak, this time from the outer corner of her eyes, her right tear landed on my right cheek, as we were caressing cheek to cheek.

At this moment, I wiped her tears from her left eye with the outer part of my index and middle fingers, as a single small droplet fell from my right eye and stopped in the middle of my cheek, my wife swiped it with the pads of her four fingers as new tears fell from her eyes, which I wiped with the pad of my thumb.

Her tears subsided and she cleared the snot with a used tshirt. The rest is non crying related. Enjoy.

Last edited by Amans lacrimae (October 23, 2017 11:26 am)

October 30, 2017 12:41 am  #2

Re: Wife obs, last night

I desperately hope that she's getting the mental health care that she needs.

October 30, 2017 1:07 pm  #3

Re: Wife obs, last night

She is, Truffle, thanks for caring.

Board footera