You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 31, 2017 1:03 am  #11

Re: Cried this morning

Amans lacrimae wrote:

Carrotcake, this is one of my favorite obs so far, this crying episode had most of the elements that make a perfect comforting experience. The fact that you looked for him to cry on, I really love it when my wife does it. Second, feeling tears falling on his body, it is a plus. Third, you mention feeling good letting tears fall.I find high pitch sobbing sounds cute. And last of all, the best detail one can have, wipe your tears away, this is the best feeling I have had, when I wipe tears from my wife's face, I don't have words to describe it. Do you like it when your husband wipes your tears? What is your feeling/sensation when he wipes them? Hope you continue posting your amazing obs. Have a wonderful weekend.

P.S. I have also had sex after one or both cried.

I'm glad you enjoyed it! I do like when he wipes away my tears. It's very comforting and makes me feel protected and loved (and aroused). I also like wiping his tears.

October 31, 2017 5:46 am  #12

Seems we are on the same page, I also like both, wipe her tears and when she wipes my tears. I feel the same as you. Question, does your husband like when you wipe his tears? I read on a previous post he indulges you, but have you noticed a reaction on his end when you wipe his tears? I mean, besides allowing you to wipe his tears just because you like it. For example, last time I wiped my eldest daughter's tears, she looked up at me and smiled.

November 1, 2017 4:42 pm  #13

carrotcake wrote:

inmyarmsagain wrote:

Wait a minute. Husband??? when did you get married??

Couple of months ago!

Congrats!!! That's awesome!!

November 8, 2017 1:11 am  #14

inmyarmsagain wrote:

carrotcake wrote:

inmyarmsagain wrote:

Wait a minute. Husband??? when did you get married??

Couple of months ago!

Congrats!!! That's awesome!!

Thanks!

November 8, 2017 1:13 am  #15

Amans lacrimae wrote:

Seems we are on the same page, I also like both, wipe her tears and when she wipes my tears. I feel the same as you. Question, does your husband like when you wipe his tears? I read on a previous post he indulges you, but have you noticed a reaction on his end when you wipe his tears? I mean, besides allowing you to wipe his tears just because you like it. For example, last time I wiped my eldest daughter's tears, she looked up at me and smiled.

He does! He'll lift his face toward me and move closer to me as I wipe them, and I can tell it's comforting for him. If he's just tearing up a little bit, he'll turn his cheek toward me so that I can wipe the tear, and he'll smile a bit and snuggle up against me or some such.

Board footera