You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 9, 2017 8:58 pm  #1

So I cried today

Girl and I broke up, and not amicably either. Haven't actually sobbed since 2013, but I did today. I wish I was in the mindset to get a picture of my eyes for the folks around here, but in instances where I actually cry, I always feel too bad to do anything of the sort.

"Bless me now with your fierce tears..."

November 9, 2017 10:16 pm  #2

Re: So I cried today

Oh, NeedHerSobs...Let me preface this by saying that I do not get any joy out of your pain or your situation, but the crying aspect only. I am so sorry you went through that. Break-ups are very difficult...were you together long?  It sounds like you cared for her immensely. My heart goes out to you.

Now as for the crying aspect...Where were you when you cried? Did anyone comfort you? What kind of sobbing - was it full-out, or more internal? Did you have a lot of tears? How long was this crying bout? And if I may ask your age and eye color?

Again, I am so sorry for you...

November 10, 2017 9:13 am  #3

I’m so sorry, I hope your alright.

November 10, 2017 1:36 pm  #4

NeedHerSobs wrote:

Girl and I broke up, and not amicably either. Haven't actually sobbed since 2013, but I did today. I wish I was in the mindset to get a picture of my eyes for the folks around here, but in instances where I actually cry, I always feel too bad to do anything of the sort.

I am sorry for your loss, hope you overcome this situation  and things start to get better for you.

About your obs, who was present when you sobbed?
Did you wipe your tears?

November 19, 2017 2:37 pm  #5

What was it like, not having cried for so long? How did it feel?

November 25, 2017 5:01 pm  #6

That's rough. Were you together long? Did your ex cry too during the breakup? Also, what caused the sobbing in 2013?

Ugly crying is pretty crying

November 28, 2017 6:22 am  #7

The truth is...I'm crying right now. I cry every single day. My soul is shattered.

"Bless me now with your fierce tears..."

November 28, 2017 6:28 am  #8

I have no comforting words for you, but I know that everything happens for a reason, and if you find it, something better will come into your life. Blessings

November 28, 2017 3:07 pm  #9

NeedHerSobs - My heart just hurts hearing how much pain you are in.  If I can be of help in ANY way - private message me...and we can talk. I've been through heartbreak more times than I can count, but finally did find my husband. There IS someone you are meant to be with, so take heart. I am also originally from NY, BTW, so like I said, the offer stands. Message me if you need to talk, work through stuff, or just let it out. Luckily for you - a lot of us here are here because we care so much, and comforting is what we do. So let us know if you need  help in any way. Reach out - this is a small community, but a really caring one. You don't have to go through this alone. 

November 28, 2017 8:34 pm  #10

NeedHerSobs wrote:

The truth is...I'm crying right now. I cry every single day. My soul is shattered.

do you find that crying gives you any releif through the grieving process?

Board footera