You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 27, 2015 10:28 pm  #11

Re: When and how did you first discover you had dacryphilia?

DacryphiliacMan wrote:

Has to have been several years ago, when my Aunt began to sob uncontrollably in my dad's car as we were taking her to the airport. I would look over at her numerous times to see if she was crying, because she gets quite emotional when it comes to saying our goodbyes, and all I would see is her continuously wiping away her tears. Ever since then i've had this fascination of tears and would always try to fantasize scenarios where I would be wiping someones tears away while they were sobbing.

Ooh, I'm the same way, I CONSTANTLY fantasize about comforting someone while they're crying. I'll just think of different scenarios and play them in my head. It's an obsessive habit of mine.

Oh, and welcome to the forums! Hooray, I'm not the newbie anymore haha! But in all seriousness, glad to have another fellow dacryphilic around.

"Sometimes, the best way to help someone is just to be near them."
-Veronica Roth

October 14, 2017 6:07 am  #12

It was a couple of years ago that I discovered that my feelings have a name. I don't remember that precisely. But I DO remember vividly the first time I had those feelings. My first grade teacher came to class with a regular shoe on one foot and a house slipper on the other. She explained that she had dropped a bathroom scale on her foot and injured it. "It hurt so bad I almost cried," she said. "In fact, I did cry a little." I'm pretty sure that I had seen my parents cry by that time, but not from physical pain. I had assumed that adults never cried from physical pain. My teacher's confession drove me crazy for some reason. At the time I didn't really experience it as a pleasant sensation. It was something that I just couldn't stop thinking about. But it was the first time that I remember feeling that funny feeling "down there".  

November 6, 2017 5:11 pm  #13

I remember feeling fascinated by tears when I was a very little kid. I saw a woman cry beautifully (to this day one of the best observations I've had, since I have had very few noteworthy ones in my life) with both her eyes filling with tears and the tears running down smoothly down both cheeks. Since then, I've always been on the lookout for crying girls and women. When I was in school, there was a girl in my class who could make her eyes water on cue. I got her to do it a couple of times, and at that time, I found her tear filled eyes really beautiful.

November 11, 2017 2:12 am  #14

carrotcake wrote:

I think I posted in the other thread on this topic, but my experience was very similar to yours. I've had the fetish since I was probably three or four. I definitely fantasized about classmates and friends crying every night as I was falling asleep, particularly when I was an older child (ten and older, maybe). I still do, actually; I'll concoct entire scenarios in my head that I'll play out until I fall asleep. Sometimes they're based on actual experiences, and sometimes not, but I definitely obsess over real observations, especially because they're so rare.

I also do this to fall asleep, and have done for as long as I can remember.

Yet I honestly cannot recall when and how the whole crying "thing" began for me.  I do know that, like Caircair, I've always been much more into "acted" crying than real-life crying.  I'm almost certain the first movie crying scene that truly "captured" me was the one in The Dead Poets' Society; I would have been 15 when I saw that.  Shortly after, I was captivated by John Malkovich's weeping scene in Death of a Salesman and, finally, by Liam Neeson's sobbing at the end of Schindler's List (which is still my favorite now, 20+ years after first seeing it).  Having grown up in the 1980's and 1990's, I can say that male characters crying onscreen used to be rather rare, which I feel partly accounted for my fascination with those scenes when I first saw them.

Last edited by White Tulip (November 11, 2017 2:14 am)

March 4, 2018 8:54 am  #15

When I was a young child, I would often draw pictures of characters crying, and when I started to write stories, I would write scenes where the characters were crying.  I had a fascination with it from a young age.  But it wasn't until about 4th grade that I realized I was particularly drawn to the boys (girls too, but more boys) in my class when they would cry.  By about 13 or 14, when I started to take art and writing more seriously, I knew that I liked to have very intense, emotional scenes in my stories and art.  At 15 I had a boyfriend (still very close friend) who was very sensitive.  I got very turned on when he would cry or get emotional.  But it wasn't until I was 16 that I made myself orgasm to the thought of it.  And since then it has been my biggest fetish and attraction.  However I didn't have a name for it until about 7 years ago.  Because while I have been into the kink communities since I was a teen, no one had ever talked about dacryphilia, and even with the more exploratory communities I felt that I was alone in my fetish until I went down an internet rabbit hole one day and found out there were others like me.

Board footera